Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
if you're meme gets on CNN because of murder you win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
your posting makes kids kill themselves, you win.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

i invented religion :smug: checkmate op

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I invent ojibwajan, the Indian dude who kills with unsanitary toilet hygiene and rape

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

what if there's a guy who lives in the sewers and he bends himself into different shapes to fit up the pipes to the toilet or shower also hes pretty stretchy and skinny, maybe he could be called bending man or something?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

lonesomedwarf posted:

what if there's a guy who lives in the sewers and he bends himself into different shapes to fit up the pipes to the toilet or shower also hes pretty stretchy and skinny, maybe he could be called bending man or something?

bendy man, i am so creeped out right now, what if it was real?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Gonna be contrary and do the opposite.

Mr. Belt is a spooky ghost monster with no space and he gets upset at children who don't fasten their seat belts. If he sees you, fasten your seat belt or he'll snatch you! Also something about eight diary pages (that are about how much Mr. Belt loves automobile safety).

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

oh my god, what if whale nuking jesus was real, omg so creepy

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Inevitable posted:

if you're meme gets on CNN because of murder you win

burritolingus posted:

Gonna be contrary and do the opposite.

Mr. Belt is a spooky ghost monster with no space and he gets upset at children who don't fasten their seat belts. If he sees you, fasten your seat belt or he'll snatch you! Also something about eight diary pages (that are about how much Mr. Belt loves automobile safety).

Split the difference and tell kids that Roger Sterling from Mad Men will come get them unless they either eat their vegetables or set people on fire.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Lottery of Babylon posted:

i invented religion :smug: checkmate op

this is true, anyone can make god

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Inevitable posted:

I invent ojibwajan, the Indian dude who kills with unsanitary toilet hygiene and rape

I'd change it to gang rape, as is traditional in india

add some sort of collectible element too

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
The 'tax man ll getcha if ya don't watch out

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lets just go completely meta and say that SA means satanic alliance or something and something about lowtax but more specifically shmorky could be the main scary thing because he is a bit scary just seeing what sticks

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
what about a ghost that haunts your house and the ghost regularly shoots up your rear end in a top hat and then leaves a bunch of ectoplasm in your O ring? you die from ectoplasm being carcinogenic

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

amityville anus posted:

what about a ghost that haunts your house and the ghost regularly shoots up your rear end in a top hat and then leaves a bunch of ectoplasm in your O ring? you die from ectoplasm being carcinogenic

a bad dream

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lonesomedwarf posted:

this is actually pretty good. because you can't really avoid plumbing and generally you poop or shower alone

it's similar to two x-files monsters (http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Flukeman , http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Eugene_Victor_Tooms), but not similar enough to be a rip off, which selnderman also had going for him with the tall man from phantasm and the gentlemen from that episode of buffy and... basically every slasher movie stalker ever.

slenderman has a suit motif. bending man should have something similar. like a diving suit or a gasmask or a SARS mask or something to keep him from drowning in poo

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
you live in a world where you are homeless 43% of the time, at any age, and are patriotic

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
gotta go with a gasmask because those are already considered urban and spooookyy

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
New something awful catchphrae "Murder You're Family."

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Murder You're Family

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
need to mod a child MURDERER next, then maybe an... arsonist??

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

ladyboy pancake posted:

Murder You're Family

im sex your mom, what a cougar on the prowl, rawr

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.

wow this meme is taking off!!!

edit: whoops got cut off a bit there by law of meme evolution its now "Murder You're Famil." adjust your memes accordingly.

SwimmingSpider fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jun 12, 2014

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

ladyboy pancake posted:

wow this meme is taking off!!!

edit: whoops got cut off a bit there by law of meme evolution its now "Murder You're Famil." adjust your memes accordingly.

is cool why contain it

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
The Gender Monster

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.

nice username glad to see it catching on but it "Famil." not "parents".

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

okay so there's like a pony. like my little pony or something i guess. but its legs are wicked long. like a giraffe. and if you look at it the thing stomps your stupid tranny skull in. i think i covered all the bases.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I heard that bending man is like the american indian legend of the wendigo and the weasel. Wendigo is a really scary monster but he can be killed by a weasel rushing up his anus and that sounds pretty hot where was this going again?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with
wisconsin.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

SA, you've done it again

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
ron paul

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

gonna put this on business cards

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

lonesomedwarf posted:

lets just go completely meta and say that SA means satanic alliance or something and something about lowtax but more specifically shmorky could be the main scary thing because he is a bit scary just seeing what sticks

Schmorky! Is def the scary thing

hosed up what if Schmorky were true

• Locked thread