Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
I like women I think you're just gay Op

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

In Zero We Trust posted:

I like women I think you're just gay Op

i for one think the OP is being facetious

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Thread idea:

Problem with Demoncracy

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
<--- Elected by women voters

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

more like FEMocracy am i right

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
The struggles of rich white land-owning males has been under-reported through the ages.
It is a porblem.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Love the assertion that male thinking is automatically correct because that's how it was always done in the past.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Love the idea of a sexy woman putting her fat hooters in my face.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
what is the problem OP, what is it

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
We must fight to end women's suffrage, women should not have to suffrage anymore.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

democracy sounds good in theory but in reality it just doesnt work because of human nature

Dildo Malone
Sep 14, 2008

only lawyers shouold be allowed to vote

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Read the list. Only didn't like less liberty. Must be a oval office.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

democracy sounds good in theory but in reality it just doesnt work because of human nature

If we wanted a system in-tune with human nature then everyone would live in their own self-sustained family clan that's inbred as gently caress and the alpha male would rip the balls off his sons so they don't get too rowdy and then send them to kill the people in neighboring clans

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
We should dip into the gene pool and break people's wills to fight

But keep soldiers for alien battles

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Yaldabaoth posted:

If we wanted a system in-tune with human nature then everyone would live in their own self-sustained family clan that's inbred as gently caress and the alpha male would rip the balls off his sons so they don't get too rowdy and then send them to kill the people in neighboring clans

this is what undersocialized dweebs who get their worldview from tv and videogames think

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What is it. The lizard brain?

Turn it off

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

the problem w/ democracy: its fuckin gay as hell and doesn't work you'are welcome OP

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

butplug accident posted:

this is what undersocialized dweebs who get their worldview from tv and videogames think

You're right, that worldview only really applies to white people

See: The British Isles, Appalachia, Slavic Europe

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Yaldabaoth posted:

You're right, that worldview only really applies to white people

See: The British Isles, Appalachia, Slavic Europe

even though civilization has sprung up on every corner of the world it is most definitely not human nature. human nature is my received pop-culture wisdom accumulated from years of sitting in front of a computer screen

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
if left to their own devices everyone would live in their own self-sustained clan and kill each other with improvised weaponry.. haven't you ever played the walking dead

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
the problem with democracy is that it isn't third-worldist hoxhaism. Open your eyes people

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Actually women vote largely the same as men..womens suffrage is symbolic, for what, im not even sure. Women have always had plenty of freedom in the West. The women who really wanted something got it in the end (because they were respected as men tbh). There were plenty of female "heroes" before feminism. People vote along class lines not gender

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

drad bert I swear to god if I had platinum you would be dead bert

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wanna meet that oval office

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i'm glad that the big rant that uses the word "oval office" as a synonym for women cited its sources at the end

otherwise i wouldn't have taken it seriously

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
It's true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Actually tho cunts are cool and good

• Locked thread