Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
ROOT claims 40,000 at SafeCo Field tonight. 20,000 are there for the Macklemore bobblehead, the other 20,000 there to watch the Yankee's. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
2 run homerun to Ellsbury already... Jesus Christ...

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Holy heck Logan Morrison! Only his fourth hit and gets a homerun! :aaa:

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Oh God Mariners... I'm almost tempted to switch over to the Brewers-Mets game.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Miller was pretty quick on his feet there to get to third on that fielding error... Come on Cano, follow it up!

Edit: ... Well Seager now!

Editedit: ... Send Seager down to Tacoma...

Gina like vagina fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Jun 13, 2014

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Pulling Roenis Elias off in the fourth with ~70 pitches... Just hasn't been able to settle down at all tonight. Though I don't know if putting Dominic Leone in this situation for 2-3 innings is exactly the wisest move either now.

Edit: I am a prophet, 2 run single to Jeter... Yankee's up by 5.

Gina like vagina fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jun 13, 2014

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Goodness, what an amazing catch by Ellsbury... Cano would have probably had his second Safeco homerun in as many days if not for that glove.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Some Numbers posted:

Ellsbury was still well inside the ballpark. I think that Cano would have gotten a double out of it.

Still, can we get Ellsbury out of Safeco? He and Jeter seem to have the Mariners' numbers.

Looking at it again, you're definitely right and it would have been a double.

It's my birthday and we're about to get swept by the Yankee's. I think I'm going to start drinking now rather than this evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Good job Yankees, I have no problem admitting you were probably the better team in this series. Let's hope the Mariners can win some games back against the Rangers and Padres.

• Locked thread