Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ralp
y
n
View Results

• Locked thread
Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ralp is filled with dark Qi and is not at harmony with the world, but patience and discipline will return him to balance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Booourns posted:

So out of the 180000 people registered, why the gently caress would anyone care about what less than 1% of the forums is bitching about. If the forums are so awful now, maybe the people complaining would find something sensitive more to their liking

Counterpoint: You are a retard idiot bitch.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Enid Coleslaw posted:

I want to read that post. Please bring back Helldump

Yes

E: wait until I change my forum Id

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Mods and admins please post more ralplogs. Show us the real him and maybe he will get more votes.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Richard all you do is come in here and rile everything up with fake forum deletions and fake chat logs.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Richard all you do is come in here and rile everything up with fake forum deletions and fake chat logs.

it's real

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ralp posted:

it's real

While it’s possible this entire event may be FYAD’s final troll, several long-time FYAD contributors said rumors that a moderator was a member of the Secret Service had been floating around the subforum for years. This also wouldn’t be the first time a government official was outed as a Something Awful forum moderator. U.S. State Department official Sean Smith, who was killed during an attack on the U.S. consolate in Benghazi, Libya in 2012 was a prominent member of Something Awful’s Goonfleet.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like I am being trolled right about now

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

While it’s possible this entire event may be FYAD’s final troll, several long-time FYAD contributors said rumors that a moderator was a member of the Secret Service had been floating around the subforum for years. This also wouldn’t be the first time a government official was outed as a Something Awful forum moderator. U.S. State Department official Sean Smith, who was killed during an attack on the U.S. consolate in Benghazi, Libya in 2012 was a prominent member of Something Awful’s Goonfleet.

this too is real

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if the entire event were a troll how/why would it have been "FYAD's final troll". Katie I found a logic hole in your article.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Anime Sandwich posted:

Give me my plat and archives back because you banned me accidbndly and never unbanned me, despite a twitter promise

Please do the right thing Lowtax.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
The funniest forum is now the leper's colony, i just go there and click on Ralp-issued bans and boy howdy do i hoot n holler

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

The majority of which are probably the underclasses that have been allowed to vote. Generally speaking, only the wealthy should have been allowed to vote, that is: Those with platinum.

i have platinum, archives and no-ads. thus my vote should count for 50 votes.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

The majority of which are probably the underclasses that have been allowed to vote. Generally speaking, only the wealthy should have been allowed to vote, that is: Those with platinum.

If this were in GBS it would have already been banned for "dumb gimmick".
Or not, Abe is loving dumb.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

axeil posted:

i have platinum, archives and no-ads. thus my vote should count for 50 votes.

I own 51% of the Something Awful stock.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Ootrek posted:

whoa. guess that means lowtax isn't really in charge.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ootrek posted:

I own the other 69%.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ralp posted:

it's real

Get this: So are my feelings.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Anime Sandwich posted:

Give me my plat and archives back because you banned me accidbndly and never unbanned me, despite a twitter promise

I was never promised, but I was banned

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
thanks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive never paid for plat and archives and but id like them as well

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
the front door slams shut. ralp shuffles into the loungeroom dragging his feet and slumps down in his favourite chair

"hi honey how was your day" his significant life partner enters from the kitchen wearing the pre-namechange "i love rape" apron ralp bought him for their anniversary

"oh you know, the usual... they just... they" ralp broke down into tears "why wont they respect me?"

" ralp dont talk like that. look, you need to listen to me here"... ralp sheepishly looked up at him awaiting his words of comfort .

"its because ur a bitch ralp with a tiny bug dick"

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Gnack posted:

the front door slams shut. ralp shuffles into the loungeroom dragging his feet and slumps down in his favourite chair

"hi honey how was your day" his significant life partner enters from the kitchen wearing the pre-namechange "i love rape" apron ralp bought him for their anniversary

"oh you know, the usual... they just... they" ralp broke down into tears "why wont they respect me?"

" ralp dont talk like that. look, you need to listen to me here"... ralp sheepishly looked up at him awaiting his words of comfort .

why'd you bother writing that

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Gnack posted:

it's super weird that ralp's wife calls him by his internet name

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

A Keg posted:

it's super weird that ralp's wife calls him by his internet name

ralp is his real name mate

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lowtax posted:

why'd you bother writing that

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
I can't wait to see what that rascally Ralp does next!

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I think Ralp is good. I also believe with my whole heart that Ralp's spirit assisted in fixing the forums. Thank you Ralp. :love:

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
Make him go away

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Something Sensitive said that it was one of them who was responsible for bringing down the database so

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Something Sensitive said that it was one of them who was responsible for bringing down the database so

It was ISIS, actually.

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

:cb:

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
It definitely wasn't Ralp's fault.

Knock him all you want, but if there's one thing I've learned about Mr. Lowtax over the years, is he has a perfect track record of picking those in his inner circle.

Nog
May 15, 2006

ralp broke fyad and took down the entire forum to cover his mistake

shameful

Wootiebabeh
Dec 21, 2009

Twistys Rapture posted:

Make him go away

croc suit
Nov 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Syrian Electronic Army wins again :jihad:

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

ripped0ff posted:

ralp broke fyad and took down the entire forum to cover his mistake

shameful

It was good for mankind that Fyad was destroyed.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This is a friendly reminder not to call ralp a poo poo head fuckboy or a stinky wop or anything like that in light of recent events. Keep it civil!

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
The word "Wop" gets used a lot at my job (Baltimore dockworker from the tv Show The Wire) and I always wonder what it means well it turns out it an acronym for "With Out Papers" in case you ever wondered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

IF I saw Ralp in real life (I imagine he would wear a shirt that says Ralp) then I would say, "Hello."

• Locked thread