Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
The real tragedy here is the human cost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I mean ISIS is ramping it up but it's gonna take way too long for them all to kill each other on their own. It is my sincere hope we can get our people out of Afghanistan and that India to Egypt that tract goes rabid on each other and the rest of the world just stands back saying "Insallah" when asked to help. Maybe we will get Anderson Cooper live with Haji Pederast and Haji Goatfucker to help further dehumanize the whole thing. I just want a huge parking lot is all is that too much :(

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 13, 2014

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

Who do you think trained those dudes in the first place? Zetas started as Mexican Army who figured out what they could just use the training and equipment that we gave them to take over the coke trade.

The Zetas have proven they are not cool dudes, but they utilize the Gulf Peninsula as a trafficking route and that is the one part of Mexico that is actually still really nice and peaceful, they work out protection with the Captains of each state's police and there's no drug violence. Sure every now and again someone tries to whack El Captain, but then a few bodies end up headless on the side of the highway and you're back to status quo for a few years. I mean it's really not a bad system when you think about it objectively.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

So basically whoever said we should send cartels to deal with ISIS is dead on, also let's give them the PMC contracts because they'd very likely be more honest and efficient than XE solutions or whatever the gently caress Blackwater Canopy Paradigm Solutions is calling itself now

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

I made the commodore personalized letters every month to send out. It was supposed to be my boss' job, but she didn't actually do anything but talk on the phone in her office all day to some church people business she was running.

Given all the poo poo I'm learning about how hosed up your last job in HI was I'm loving amazed that this forum isn't the Mr. Nice! Don't Drink Yourself To Death memorial funbox

On a happier note is it WW3 yet or what, when are we going to go whole hog and glass those faggots. Why are we going to train the next generation of Haji when we can just fuckin' pave the motherfucker. Also a critical item that I don't think ISIS has weighed in on that those other goatfucks certainly made their stance on clear, does ISIS gently caress kids or other men? I'd really feel better about this whole thing if I knew their stance on man boy love, for reasons.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

My Dad's Nam stories were just how he wanted to go kill Charlie, his boss wouldn't let him go to river boat duty and said "You'll thank me one day", a bunch of his friends from home got waxed and he got out disillusioned and pissed off and smoked a poo poo ton of weed and boozed it up for a couple decades. Thankfully he's still pro killing the jihadis but is bummed our government keeps loving up doing it right. I really feel like I have learned a lot from him.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

500 bad enough dudes from 1st Infantry going to Iraq. Time to triple down on losing another trillion dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Bomb stocks sound like a worthwhile investment. How can my human being brokerage account stop hemorrhaging money on human being Tech, LLC and start cashing in on the deaths of mudmen the world over

The other day I had a dream where I came home to the news that the Paki's nuked Dehli and it made me begin weeping with joy. May our dreams come true and Iran solve the ISIS situation with nukes. The one true God is the one whose followers start the nuclear WW3 first

• Locked thread