Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

bumper sticker that says "if this van's riding low get ready to blow"

i knew there was a reason why i liked you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
kurds seem ok, they actually let their women do things and not have to cover up and they seem like they can kick the poo poo out of rabs but im sure they smell terrible like all muzzies

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

I watched some vice vid about the Kurds and they had a woman manning a checkpoint. Then some text said she got iced a week later. She seemed nice :(

They seemed pretty chill and cool in general though. Like it goes to show that groups like ISIS and DnD don't get to use oppression as an excuse for bombing cafés and poo poo.

drat i just watched the same thing the other day. kinda bummed the kurdish commanders kept kicking them out right as they were gonna go ham on some rabs

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:respek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVJNhUtTxN8

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

Because sex is icky and gross and should never ever happen.

except for when its with young boys, inshallah!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Obama Africanus posted:

Muslim women, at least the kind that stand by their man, are willing to shove objects inside themselves to hide those objects from being found when good right thinking American men come to protect freedom.

Vaginal secretions do not ruin bedazzled $15 hello kitty feature phones.

But if left on vibrate it will shake off cooter juice like a wet dog so make sure to put it in a ziplock bag for the love of loving Christ.

And whatever you do, and I'm serious here.. Don't smell that goddamn phone, or let it bake in a HiLux for 3 days in the afghan heat with the windows rolled up.

That's a flash back and a recurring nightmare you just don't want, boy.

:yum:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT6mF8hsxz8

this is the most cheerful retreat ive ever seen

at least it isnt a rout where they threw down their arms and dressed up like civilians doing an every rab for hisself kinda deal

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the gently caress is this zany contraption at :32?

the ypg has come across the syrian border to help the peshmerga, theyre so cute together :3:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
some guy going by the name thekurd claims kurds are back in control of shangal or shingle or whatever :shrug:

also lmbo at the brass strike on the cameraman at the end

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Waroduce posted:

ABC news is reporting an American general was just killed at camp Qargha. Says A gunmam (singular) wearing afgjan army uniform turnedbhis weapon against americans and other afghans. Half of the 15 wounded are believed to be american.

Its hitting NYT as well

:nws:footage of the shooting:nws:

pretty savage if you ask me

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

E.Nigma posted:

ISIS up to their usual business of executions and cutting heads off.

:nws: http://justpaste.it/alkher18f :nws:

Figures it would be only a matter of time before they started crucifying people.

thats some real limp dick crucifying

3/10

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

shouldnt have watched this before my morning stroke sesh, took me half a minute longer than normal to finish

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

drat a whole 32 seconds. Good work, post your setup.

i wish i was that efficient

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Lazy Reservist posted:

You can't blame the frogs for being paranoid. After being overrun in two consecutive wars, they really ramped up their don't gently caress with us arsenal. Hell, they were still testing nukes well into the 90's. Plus Chirac even said they would nuke any country that attacks France via "terrorist means."

french didnt get overrun in ww1

everyone got overrun by ze germans in ww2

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Lazy Reservist posted:

OK, so the Hun didn't get too far in the Great War, but the frogs took a huge beating in terms of casualties back then. Unless you count the Rus, but most of those losses were self-inflicted.

if you go by deaths as a % of population, the turks got the everliving gently caress kicked out of them, 15% of them died in 4 years

also france didnt lose a significant amount of men more than any other major power

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
nerd didnt even know how to use his iron sights, not much of a loss if you ask me

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I'd have betrayed my PL in a hot second and laughed about it afterwards

i would betray any officer i ever met except for ab/ebb and hdi cuz theyre my homies

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

gently caress you

shut up sir

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:vince:

lmbo

poor h. dangerfield tho :(

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

orange juche posted:

Haji Dangerfield lives :chord:

who will take up his mantle?

i propose victor vermis himself

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo you got dusted

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

rip friend of the family death turbo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

maffew buildings posted:

So basically whoever said we should send cartels to deal with ISIS is dead on, also let's give them the PMC contracts because they'd very likely be more honest and efficient than XE solutions or whatever the gently caress Blackwater Canopy Paradigm Solutions is calling itself now

pretty sure isis could kick the dogshit out of some mexican hoodlums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that isis flames of war video kinda bummed me out cuz they showed a battle where they kicked the poo poo out of some pkk guys :smith:

• Locked thread