Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:

Baloogan posted:

I'm from planet earth and I say kill them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analogical
May 20, 2013

The best part of this is WORKING 12 HOUR SHIFTS SIX DAYS A WEEK NOW.

THANKS ISIL.

Analogical
May 20, 2013

What irks me the most about all this is the media teaching everyone it's called ISIS. That's from Archer. A girl in the post coffee shop looked at me stupidly when I was talking to my friend and goes "Uhhh, you mean ISIS?" They call themselves and they're known as ISIL, I just hate that the media decided the public wouldn't know Syria is the Levant and figured it'd be easier to make up a new name for them that's easier to digest than just to tell the public one easy fact.

It's going to make it confusing for everyone when ISIL announces that Syria and Northwest Iraq is now "The Islamic State of the Levant" and everyone is scratching their heads at what happened to Syria.

Analogical
May 20, 2013

Obama Africanus posted:

I thought the al-Sham was when you came home and have it real good to your ungrateful fat red headed wife after a hard day selling shoes at the mall, while your teenage daughter gets bred by miles of BBC and your son is clearly a power bottom in the league of extraordinarily gay gentlemen.

Huh. Learning every day.

You're thinking of shebshebah, when you gently caress your wife with her slipper without spitting on it first.

what a wonderful and illustrious culture

• Locked thread