Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
back 2 back iraqi war champs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

holocaust bloopers posted:

Top Gear UK did a travel special through the Kurdish region. Those guys had nothing but good things to say about them.

Then they went into Turkey to autocross around some Roman ruins. Top Gear is pretty cool.

Top Gear UK is legit.

Top Gear US is lame as all hell.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Look at whip and his blanket of fear admining.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I don't think anyone misses Cole tbqh. Please feel free to post evidence to the contrary!

See look. You're trying to intimidate me. I know my rights!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

tell us more about your weed addiction

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fojar38 posted:

so basically nuking the middle east will solve global warming and will make the west like genghis khan

i dont see anything wrong here

if we nuke them how do we gently caress all the women?

can't be mongols if we dont propagate the master race.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Obama has come out in favor of John Titor.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mustang posted:

I bet the middle east would be a much more peaceful place if those dudes got to see some titties every once in a while.

I just don't understand how ultraconservative super religious NO TITTIES, NO BEER, NO FUN groups get any kind of support.

Because sex is icky and gross and should never ever happen.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm sorry but this is plain wrong. They prefer Filipino

there is a reason they are called lbfms

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

CNN vomited posted:

When confronted about his statements by CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Monday, Hamdan did not retract his claim or distance himself from the blood libel slur. His only defense was that he “has Jewish friends.”

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zeroisanumber posted:

Does it really count as a crucifixion if they're hung up after they die?

no. but it's ~THE NEWS~ so of course it does!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
so we are bombing ISIS now

why did it take so loving long?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Potential BFF posted:

If we have any of the various land mines we developed to drop on the pinko bits of Europe left sitting in a bunker we should "dispose" of them by indiscriminately dumping the entire stock in and around ISIS/ISIL/IS territory. Maybe we could pepper in a few more anti-tamper models than usual too. Hard to jihad when your leg looks like six pounds of ground chuck and even harder when Abu finally bonks the mercury tilt switch in his third world garden spade de-mining effort.

dude. im sure they captured some of those iraqi mine detectors.

they also double as AIDS detectors iirc

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
if obama is smart :lol: he will put us back into iraq for another 3 years to flush these fucks out

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
ya well it was a promise he made

for his first term

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Herman Munster loving owned.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

the dad farm posted:

Yeah and they will be alive when we do it

with a tiny step for them to stand on in hope of living longer (and enduring much more pain)

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

wikidumbia posted:

Its major policies include economic protectionism, a zero tolerance approach to law and order issues, and anti-immigration. Since the 1990s, its stance on the European Union has grown increasingly eurosceptic. The party's opposition to immigration is focused on non-European immigration, and includes support for deporting illegal, criminal, and unemployed immigrants; its policy is more moderate today than it was at its most radical point in the 1990s.

hmmm

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio posted:

Oh sure, French planners and commanders were pretty poo poo at that point, but I think dying in any hole/pillbox sucks on some level.

nuclear fire or gtfo

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Sjurygg posted:

Maybe Boko Haram decide to play some mindfuck games and have suicide operatives infected with ebola shipped globewide with specific instructions on how to spread as much infection as possible before they bleed out. I can imagine it would work pretty well as a terror weapon these days, particularly considering how little most people know about ebola.

I know that us whites have a cure here in the states. :smug:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

she looks great AND shes a milf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
why dont we just loving annex iraq and manage it properly, we sure as hell have spent enough money on it

• Locked thread