Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OilSlick
Dec 29, 2005

Population: Buscuit
- I used to believe my toybox contained every toy in the world. It was simply a matter of looking for it. I spent a lot of time digging in that thing looking for a Sesame Street Speak-and-Spell

- I used to think that girls were not allowed to play hockey. I was not being sexist, I simply had never seen a female hockey player at the time, and assumed there must have been some kind of rule against it.

- I believed that cemeteries had everyone's grave already in it and you were put there when you died. I wanted to go visit the local cemetery so I could see my grave and see when I would die

- Before the birds and the bees were explained to me, I used to think sex was performed through the breasts. Like they just fused together or something. I really have no idea why I thought that. Oddly, I did imagine it involving the transmission of a viscous white fluid, despite not knowing about the existence of semen at the time.

- When I was 5 I was at a playground with my next door neighbors and they told me that a spider that we found was poisonous. We then played "avoid the spider" by running around the playground. They thought it was a game, but I seriously thought I was going to die. We eventually dropped a pile of gravel on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OilSlick
Dec 29, 2005

Population: Buscuit
I used to think it was possible to literally flush yourself down the toilet but then I'm pretty sure every little kid thinks this at one point

• Locked thread