Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Pierson posted:

I thought the 'D' in the Disney logo was some kind of hosed-up swoosh and not a letter at all.
I always saw it as a backwards stupidly fancy 'G' and never asked so it was a very long time before I realized it was really a stupidly fancy D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

No man, you've got it backwards. There's a snake that lives in there: you can hear him hissing when you flush. That's why you gotta press the button then peg it the gently caress out of there before the toilet snake eats you.
My dad pulled this one on me shortly after the first Jurassic Park movie came out on VHS. Only it was toilet raptors.
Exactly.

• Locked thread