Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Option 3: the Prince We must look to our house as much as our faith, and our house is best kept safe by maintaining itself over as much of the dominion as possible.

Also get Great Holy Warring for Ireland next time the Kaiser is busy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Jomsvikings should be permanent vassals of the sitting Fylkir.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Just present him as being a practical man at the time who saw Northern integration into Europe at large as needed. Now that time as passed and the TRUE dream of Svenn and Cnut can be fulfilled.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I am curious what we're going to use this colony for. I guess it's a good staging zone for raiding the Med.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Groogy posted:

If you have suggestions for nation tags like North Sea Empire or Neo-Bulgaria for a reformed Bulgaria just spew it out here. I'm very accepting of suggestions because I want the world in EU4 to change radically over the years.

Right now though I'm working on replacing westernization completely. Got a really good idea for it.
Put in Great Old Bulgaria

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

We, the Heirs of Canute are deeply pleased by the Hogting's decision, but feel it should go further. What is Skane's should remain Skane's whenever possible, this is common sense, but the royal house's neglect in solidifying the proper holdings of the North is concerning. Milsariki is one thing, but why do we allow the independence of the Danes, or the English? These territories must be seized, and the revival of the North Sea Empire declared, post-haste.

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Sep 27, 2015

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Option 3

In order to fulfill our goal of turning the Baltic and North Sea into a Scanian lake (read: control all islands and every coastal province), greater, more organized forces are required. We cannot possibly afford to constantly be struggling with every up jumped nationalist peasant or wasting funding on every disgruntled godi.

And we CERTAINLY cannot afford to undertake any more ridiculous foreign adventures. Jorsalheim is an expensive enough undertaking, surrounded on all sides by the enemy and half the world away.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I don't love that Non-Skane nations continue to exist in and around the Baltic and North Sea :colbert:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Option 2: Military Service Reformation Policy
Option 2: Unification of the Isles

However this should not include ceding even an inch of British soil to Milsariki, which itself shouldn't even be independent of us.

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Sep 19, 2015

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Option 1

Soon, the borders shall be secure!

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Sep 27, 2015

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Option 2

This theological nonsense is a distraction from our political goals. Conquer and co-opt, that's our policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The North is ours, and to look east or south endangers that.

• Locked thread