Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

lol offside from a corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
go ahead keep yelling at me cameroon dude, I don't even speak your language :smug:

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
i dont care about soccer

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
*Czech man standing all by himself falls over and clutches his knee, face contorted in agony*

Gtfo dude, quit bein a baby

*Brazilian man standing all by himself falls over and clutches his knee, face contorted in agony*

Hey! Where's that Czech piece of poo poo at? Taste my yellow card, bitch.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Americans will always suck at soccer until they realize that flopping is a legitimate offensive play.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Bring over some bball players then

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Keith Stone posted:

Americans will always suck at soccer until they realize that flopping is a legitimate offensive play.

Our national pride limits flopping to sports that we already dominate, like basketball

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
can't wait to be violently murdered by a bunch of brazilians after a game where I didn't call a bullshit penalty on the team playing against brazil and my family only finds out about it via the liveleak video

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

i'm secretly a republican and hate mexicans

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Keith Stone posted:

Have you seen LeBron James play basket ball? Americans know how to flop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Oh that guy 10ft away from you fell over... yellow card

• Locked thread