Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

we're supposed to be free in this country and yet if i'm a defecating american i am basically chained to the toilet like a slave. if i'm so free why is a chinese or indian man allowed to do something i'm not (poop anywhere, at any time?)

posted from my toilet iphone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PollosBromanos
May 18, 2012
I heard it's legal in New Jersey

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
That's what pants are for??

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Christmas Miracle posted:

we're supposed to be free in this country

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
What, u never heard of babyfur???

Pfft. Get with the times, chump!!!

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
whatever you do, don't google "toilet slave"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yo dawg this isn't India

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

making GBS threads in public was outlawed before obama but i have no doubt in my mind he's keeping the current anti poop status quo in place. if you notice he never addresses questions about pooping on the white house website in spite of the fact that they are the highest rated questions there every time.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
When the revolution comes you'll be first pooping against the wall.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Public pooping is perfectly legal you loving moron, you just can't be nude in public.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
anyone address the wiping conundrum yet tia

Bohemian Cowabunga
Mar 24, 2008

just wear a utilikilt commando and go where ever

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

you moron, public pooping is as legal as it gets, you only get into trouble if you don't clean up after yourself. ALWAYS use those dog poop bags

wear wide pants, get you hand in there and catch the poop while it's coming out with the bag. if anyone looks at you funny tell them to get lost, it's a natural process. never do it closed rooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

waitwhatno posted:

wear wide pants, get you hand in there and catch the poop while it's coming out with the bag. if anyone looks at you funny tell them to get lost,
also accuse them of sexism.

doesn't matter if you're male or female obviously.

• Locked thread