Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
One time I smoked a whole point to myself and spent the next eight hours rearranging the furniture in an old apartment. I was sore as hell for days afterwards and I broke my big toe but it was totally worth it

Another time me and this middle aged native lady drove around all night trying to find offsales. She blew my semi erect cock p much the whole time. We ended up finding a guy who sold us half a fifth of soco for way too much and we broke all the windows in an abandoned warehouse

Post your fave meth stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
more meth

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

what was that bit that goes "woooah meth. wooo meth"

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
played a lot of CS:1.6 and came on my twinky gay internet boyfriend's face and stomach

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
I feel asleep with my gf who lives in the next apartment, then she died in her sleep. turns out my adopted dad let her die.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Darth Freddy posted:

I feel asleep with my gf who lives in the next apartment, then she died in her sleep. turns out my adopted dad let her die.

Thats harsh bro but this is space for positive method stories

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
i spend less money on dental care thanks meth

IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true
Played the PSP I owned at the time until my thumbs were bleeding. No Joke.

It wasn't actually crystal though, my dumbass friend bought powdered meth after someone "told" him it was MDMA.
That was the last time I ever partook in the usage of illicit substances.

thehacker0
Mar 19, 2014

Darth Freddy posted:

breaking bad - the quintessential meth encyclopedia

IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true

Darth Freddy posted:

WW is a dick.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
posted in this thread

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i've never done crystal meth

fyi

thehacker0
Mar 19, 2014

IsaoHung posted:

WW is a dick.

he was obviously frozen in shock and was unable to move

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

thehacker0 posted:

breaking bad - the quintessential meth encyclopedia

Breaking bad is nothing short of propaganda created by the anti meth lobby and the DEA. What about all the good times and crystal method success stories

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
dude crystal meth is dangerous

do coke instead

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
i stayed up all night building a shelter for people who smoke meth but then they built shelters long story short my city has a big problem on its hands

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Gaunab posted:

dude crystal meth is dangerous

do coke instead

coke is severely underrated nowadays

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
why is everyone talking about drugs today?

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
Your mom op

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

5-HT posted:

coke is severely underrated nowadays

There's a time and place for everything

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

:drat:

thehacker0
Mar 19, 2014

mookface posted:

There's a time and place for everything

and it's called college

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
my speed head former roommate played skyrim for 92 hours straight

thehacker0
Mar 19, 2014

OMFG FURRY posted:

my speed head former roommate played skyrim for 92 hours straight

thats some impressive poopsocking

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

thehacker0 posted:

thats some impressive poopsocking

what we've learned from the pill party thread is that maybe he just came home from one of blowouts and had a bunch of grandma's anti-diarrheals

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

thehacker0 posted:

and it's called college

I meant coke for when youre taking out a new girlfor a night on the town for a first date and you want to impress her, and meth for when you're playing paintball with your buddies at anold quarry

naem
May 29, 2011

I've never done any drug except weed a couple times, also I have a 9 inch long penis and I'm fairly handsome

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

i rocked some counterstrike and began my jihad while loving my gay twink boyfriend

thehacker0
Mar 19, 2014

mookface posted:

I meant coke for when youre taking out a new girlfor a night on the town for a first date and you want to impress her, and meth for when you're playing paintball with your buddies at anold quarry

well said :golfclap:

I actually employed the coke with a new girl method a little over a year ago. She was having a birthday party, after we had been on 1-2 dates. I brought her a bottle of crown royal with an 8ball in the pouch. Definitely a panty melter, at least when youre both in your early twenties.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

thehacker0 posted:

well said :golfclap:

I actually employed the coke with a new girl method a little over a year ago. She was having a birthday party, after we had been on 1-2 dates. I brought her a bottle of crown royal with an 8ball in the pouch. Definitely a panty melter, at least when youre both in your early twenties.

that's greasy son but ive been there too! Also another positive aspect to methamphetamine is if you do it and some girl at a party or bar at something does it too you are getting laid like without a doubt

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
drugs are methed up

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

cruise for tail at the senior living community

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Thrill Cosby posted:

cruise for tail at the senior living community

one time we were smoking a bowl in a gazebo outside an old folks home when this old guy lowered his blinds and started dancing for us with his cane. The clothes began to come off and before we knew it the 'dancing' had transmogrified into touching himself and doing uppercuts. It was really funny for a while but then it got loving weird and we ended up leaving. good times

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Well, OP, the last time I did meth I was visiting my hometown of Fairfield in California and I went into the garage of my aunts house to smoke some marijuana and my uncles out there taking a fat hit of some crystal and he says to me "Hey, Jim, you're an adult. You want to hit this?" and before I knew it I was in the back yard getting a tattoo done by him while watching a large dog gently caress a much smaller dog much to the smaller dogs consternation. Good times.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
died

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I get my Dick sucked for coke alot

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

What happened to booze & weed for you people jezus

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Everyone telling meth stories in this thread post pictures of your teeth so I can feel good for being a lame rear end that wouldn't even know where to get any meth to begin with.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
Go read the uppers thread in TCC and lol at the book length, meticulously edited posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Reset Button posted:

what was that bit that goes "woooah meth. wooo meth"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1Pl1zGowc

• Locked thread