Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

That's my boy Cletus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My neighbor's brother died from a heart attack as a result of smoking methamphetamine. Years ago some guy named Butch told me he smoked methamphetamine and felt like his heart was gonna explode.

What I'm trying to say is that methamphetamine overclocks your heart so you better get some thermal paste on it

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

amityville anus posted:

My neighbor's brother died from a heart attack as a result of smoking methamphetamine. Years ago some guy named Butch told me he smoked methamphetamine and felt like his heart was gonna explode.

What I'm trying to say is that methamphetamine overclocks your heart so you better get some thermal paste on it

it's really not that dangerous unless you're a dumb redneck who smokes it like it's weed or if you have some congenital heart defect.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

roboshit posted:

it's really not that dangerous unless you're a dumb redneck who smokes it like it's weed or if you have some congenital heart defect.

You should get a job with the Meth Agency or whomever does their marketing.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the guy was a stewardess and likely was smoking methamphetamine to keep up with jet lag and function. those neighbors also smoke a lot of tobacco so blame big tobacco companies

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

BUTT CONSPIRACY posted:

Go read the uppers thread in TCC and lol at the book length, meticulously edited posts

Did this with the adderall thread...good poo poo.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

SirEvelynTremble posted:

OK I've always wondered about why Ephedrine, major component in cooking crystal, is so difficult to get hold of?

I can get Ephedera stalks from my local Chinese herbalist - the loving stuff grows wild some places, seeds easy to get hold of ... why aren't cooks growing?

It's actually somewhat common to use Ephedra (but it does take a lot). Hardest part to procure is red phosphorus which has just got you flagged by reading this post. enjoy the DEA bitches :c00lbert:

Xaris fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Jul 6, 2014

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

reminder: meth is an FDA approved medication for ADHD and obesity while marijuana is not approved for anything.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

i think my favorite part of the Meth Chronicles is watching roboshit rocket between different threads defending meth, good testimonial for meth-based productivity

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

redshirt posted:

You should get a job with the Meth Agency or whomever does their marketing.

Meth Men

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

roboshit posted:

reminder: meth is an FDA approved medication for ADHD and obesity while marijuana is not approved for anything.

And narcolepsy!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

roboshit posted:

Nazi-tested, FDA approved

QaZ
Mar 26, 2005

roboshit posted:

because Dex amphetamine and Ritalin are meth. :sigh: You would have look VERY hard find a doctor who prescribes them for obesity.

Ninja edit: Yes, its prescribed for Narcolepsy, but usually they have Modafnil.

QaZ fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jul 6, 2014

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
in 2012 I took my first hit of meth with a jamaican friend and we went on a quest to find appropriate reggae, i think we ended up just listening to megadeth

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
sucked my dad's dick

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

QaZ posted:

because Dex amphetamine and Ritalin are meth. :sigh: You would have look VERY hard find a doctor who prescribes them for obesity.

Ninja edit: Yes, its prescribed for Narcolepsy, but usually they have Modafnil.

desoxyn nigga check your rx amph knowledge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
In fact I have always wanted to try an upper. I'm a sloth in real life and I think going on a wild tear would be great

• Locked thread