Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
so i'm just loving hammering this whiskey as hard as i can, and the news is on, and this motherfucker from krispy kreme is giving away dunking donuts. but goddamn scott pelly from cbs evening news flips the script, and this motherfucker has ALS, and is fuckin dying and giving awaydonuts and teaching a life lesson tohis two daughters. motherfucker. giving away donutsto terminal cancer patients. gently caress.

then the local news comes on, and a story about teen kid at home that stopped a home invaison. OBESE TEEN STOPS A BLACK MAN BY SHOOTING AT HIM

also- i spent the past few days trolling MRA subreddits and childfree subreddits by posing as a guy who's wife got pregnant and wanted to keep the kid against my wishes. i forgot totake screenshots. but it was pretty loving bad.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Nobody cares about your boring as gently caress life. Especially we have to read that many words just to find how just how boring it is.

sounds pretty tough
May 17, 2012

Being an asshole is just part of my manly essence
loving boring life there dude. Thanks for the update you should go outside or something

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

sounds pretty tough posted:

loving boring life there dude. Thanks for the update you should go outside or something

just moved cross country. waiting for my motorcycle and other poo poo to get here.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

congratulations on being a couch potato. you know if you're not using any of those organs to do productive things like go outside you should really give them to someone who will

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
did not read a word op but may i suggest that u hang yourself????

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Bruiser posted:

so i'm just loving hammering this whiskey as hard as i can, and the news is on, and this motherfucker from krispy kreme is giving away dunking donuts. but goddamn scott pelly from cbs evening news flips the script, and this motherfucker has ALS, and is fuckin dying and giving awaydonuts and teaching a life lesson tohis two daughters. motherfucker. giving away donutsto terminal cancer patients. gently caress.

then the local news comes on, and a story about teen kid at home that stopped a home invaison. OBESE TEEN STOPS A BLACK MAN BY SHOOTING AT HIM

also- i spent the past few days trolling MRA subreddits and childfree subreddits by posing as a guy who's wife got pregnant and wanted to keep the kid against my wishes. i forgot totake screenshots. but it was pretty loving bad.

This guy's gonna kill himself

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
I once told a guy who was collecting petition signatures to fund cancer research to go gently caress himself.

In my defense, they wanted to tax cigarettes to do it so I asked him how taxing people with addictions to a known addictive substance is not exploitative and he said something about smokers exploiting our health care system and how its all mental and smokers can quit anytime they want so THAT'S when I told him to go gently caress himself. I don't even smoke cigarettes.

D1Sergo fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jun 14, 2014

sounds pretty tough
May 17, 2012

Bruiser posted:

just moved cross country. waiting for my motorcycle and other poo poo to get here.

ahhh I see, what you ride?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Posting in a Bruiser thread.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

ahhh I see, what you ride?

'86 Honda CBX, '91 Honda VFR, 2006 Yamaha FJR.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

gently caress the ROW posted:

This guy's gonna kill himself

Better than even chance

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
you trolled reddit?

pretty wild dude.

sounds pretty tough
May 17, 2012

I got a 73 honda 350 but I only really ride in the city.

My dad just laid down his ducati 998 on the blue ridge parkway last week. Scared the poo poo out of me

IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true

D1Sergo posted:

I once told a guy who was collecting petition signatures to fund cancer research to go gently caress himself.

In my defense, they wanted to tax cigarettes to do it so I asked him how taxing people with addictions to a known addictive substance is not exploitative and he said something about smokers exploiting our health care system and how its all mental and smokers can quit anytime they want so THAT'S when I told him to go gently caress himself. I don't even smoke cigarettes.

Realtalk. Good for you man. It brings me to joy to hear of people standing up to these petition clowns and their super "good for humanity" causes.

Just let us slowly kill ourselves if we want to and stay the gently caress out of our way.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

D1Sergo posted:

I don't even smoke cigarettes.

Smoking cigarettes kills you. You should start.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

I got a 73 honda 350 but I only really ride in the city.

My dad just laid down his ducati 998 on the blue ridge parkway last week. Scared the poo poo out of me

It took me forever to get back on, but then I went loving nuts.

The 998 is a beautiful bike. I've also been eyeing some of the new stuff Moto Guzzi has been putting out.

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
They should really tax posting on internet forums.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Half the thread on this internet forum posted:

Ha fag sit on the couch more you post on the internet what a boring loser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
bruiser what wiskey are you hammerin

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
jimmy daniels

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You sound really interesting, OP. Keep up with the heavy drinking.

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You sound really interesting, OP. Keep up with the heavy drinking.

thanks! i'm hoping to die before i'm 50

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Bruiser posted:

As a person who pays taxes, I'm hoping it's sooner.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bruiser posted:

noble cause, i'm aiming for this as well

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
woah i thought OP was in a bar and someone showed up to give out food but its really just some guy you saw on the news?

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
my nephew has ALS :(

He doesn't give out free donuts or anything, though

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
why the gently caress would a krispy kreme guy hand out dunkin donuts

this poo poo makes no sense

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

whats ALS i can't read only drink

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Wendigee posted:

Lou Gehrig's disease. That guy better get used to handing out dunking donuts 'cause that poo poo won't finish you off nearly as fast as you'd like.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Wendigee posted:

The disease Stephen Hawking hss.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The Tao Jones posted:

Lou Gehrig's disease. That guy better get used to handing out dunking donuts 'cause that poo poo won't finish you off nearly as fast as you'd like.

oh poo poo, my grandma and my mom's best friend in high school died from that...

hosed up if true.

[edit] actually my mom's best friend from high school is still kicken (she made it to 50 year grad last month), but she eats out of a tube and shits into a colostomy bag so is that really still alive?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

were ops stories real or not? like the current thread is real enough to be true but that street sweeper poo poo? good poo poo.

the hell am I going on about? I forgot to take my meds.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
gas this lovely loving thread and go loving yoruself OP

jesus christ gas this turd

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Hobohemian posted:

Nobody cares about your boring as gently caress life. Especially we have to read that many words just to find how just how boring it is.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Moola posted:

gas this lovely loving thread and go loving yoruself OP

jesus christ gas this turd

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

D1Sergo posted:

This is a better story than the op. mods please replace op with this tia

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Bruiser posted:

Holy poo poo, that was you?

I commented on those threads! I totally believed the first one but after the TWEEST ENDING where it turned out your wife banged one of her students and said "it's not your baby!!!" I was like naaah that didn't happen.

So did you cross-post the original in /r/redpill using a different account in order to cause dramamama? I'm so fascinated. :allears:

Anyway it's weird that I found this post, because I haven't posted on SomethingAwful in a while. I was posting on reddit instead but I got kind of tired of it.

naem
May 29, 2011

Congrats on being even more boring than me man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm drunk

• Locked thread