Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
california roll
Feb 23, 2009
those guyys on twitter complaining cause they got kicked out of a place for wearing the glasses are pricks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

they just need to mbe improved. need windshield wipers for cum

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
how can we integrate cucking into google glass

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bigzak posted:

how can we integrate cucking into google glass
goin down to the cafe to hav e a cuppa with friends while you're actually watching the cuck cam

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
you wear the google glass while i cuck your woman and stream it real time to my gg. i want to feel your shame

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I disagree. I like being able to identify douchebags on sight.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

let them exist for a couple more years then pull a pol pot

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

They just need to be dropped down to the $20 range so poor nerds can afford them too.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Unguided posted:

They just need to be dropped down to the $20 range so poor nerds can afford them too.

Sure, as long as they keep an expensive "deluxe" model available. People would buy it.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
i've never seen any IRL but here's my opinion: gay

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

carrion kit posted:

i've never seen any IRL but here's my opinion: gay
don't sign your posts.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Does anyone at Google even wear glass? Or is it just a big internal joke?

You are a nerd
Apr 9, 2003

See?
I hate most new words that spawn from internet bullshit, but I really like "glasshole."

Vengeful Turtle
Dec 25, 2009

by Ralp
What is the purpose of glass besides taking pics of people's butt while staring and watching youtube while talking to someone while they think you're having a seizure?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Whirlwind Jones posted:

don't sign your posts.

you also (gay)

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

let them exist for a couple more years then pull a pol pot

for someone with a name like that, the dude was pretty unchill

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Iamblikhos posted:

for someone with a name like that, the dude was pretty unchill

true its the 2 best things to smoke

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
naw

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Vengeful Turtle posted:

What is the purpose of glass besides taking pics of people's butt while staring and watching youtube while talking to someone while they think you're having a seizure?

Using the GPS, while googling nearby take-out joints, while at a Google Hangout about Google Glass, while plowing your car into a farmer's market?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Unguided posted:

I'll buy one if they hit cellphone prices and let's face it so will half of the people here. They look kind of stupid and you really need a bluetooth keyboard because gently caress speaking to it all the time, but will it really be any worse than every idiot walking around with their smartphone out? At least your head will be up and you might see the signpost before you hit it.

I love the moral panic about how people could TAKE PICTURES and PUT THEM ON THE INTERNET because you're out in a public place. That doesn't happen at all today, it's just this new-fangled technology that will cause the downfall of Christian virtues. Fuckin can't wait to browse thousands of Glass-taken pictures of fat people buying coffee, I get such a raging erection from seeing people standing around doing things in public.

ADS PLASTERED ALL OVER EVERY BLANK SURFACE no that's not how these things work you loving morons, it displays a screen in the corner of your vision, they can't just draw over some random billboard.

Edit: I tried on a prototype while interviewing at Google. I made it crash after 15 seconds and discovered it was running Android based on the crash screen, a fact which had not yet been made public. The hardware was surprisingly comfortable and unobtrusive though.

Pham Nuwen fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jun 14, 2014

• Locked thread