Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Was Zack Gowen ever in any of the WWE games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
Anyone said Metal Gear Rising yet?

As you're essential the top half of a head on a cyborg body (from the lower jaw downwards you're a robot).

Oh and you lose an eye in a sword fight.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

quake 4... after they cut off your arms and legs they make you into a mental cripple that can only speak in leet speek

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

a hole-y ghost posted:

quake 4... after they cut off your arms and legs they make you into a mental cripple that can only speak in leet speek

Holy gently caress!! I gotta get quake 4 playyyed!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Holy gently caress!! I gotta get quake 4 playyyed!
it bad

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Anyone said Metal Gear Rising yet?

As you're essential the top half of a head on a cyborg body (from the lower jaw downwards you're a robot).

Oh and you lose an eye in a sword fight.

yes but one of the bosses has like a dozen extra arms and wields a weapon made out of arms so it all balances out in the end

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!
In Septerra Core one of the characters you pick up was involved in an industrial accident and so now has mechanical legs. I think her name was Led or something.

You can lose lots of body parts in Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel without a Pulse.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
deus ex hr

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
nobody mentioned katawa shoujo, lmbo wrap it up nite krew

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Tony Hawk Underground 2 had Pauley, a kid covered in casts and a neck brace, whom you could play as in one level, zooming around in his gas-powered wheelchair. How that made him a skateboarder I'm not sure.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Outlast, after you fall into the hands of the world's best doctor

Call of Cthulhu, if you don't watch where you jump

God Hand (well, former cripple, really)

also, over the course of Torment you can literally remove your own eyeball, intestines, etc.

some of the character creation options in Fallout qualify

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
In Mass Effect 2 Seth Green bravely overcomes his boneitis to slink away in terror as the rest of the crew of the Normandy are abducted by aliens and reduced to protein paste

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

...of SCIENCE! posted:

In Mass Effect 2 Seth Green bravely overcomes his boneitis to slink away in terror as the rest of the crew of the Normandy are abducted by aliens and reduced to protein paste

also, Shepard is a death survivor who is 90% implants, though to be honest i'd describe him/her as handi-capable

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Every game where you get injured as part of the plot and have to walk slow with no weapons for five minutes, that's always fun, developers, you should do that more!

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!
I played Fallout:New Vegas as a character unable to feel love

Except a love for Caesar

does that count

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

NadaTooma posted:

I played Fallout:New Vegas as a character unable to feel love

Except a love for Caesar

does that count

sounds kinda gay imo

so yes, i suppose

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
in Robinson's Requiem if you got an eye pecked out by a bird or dismembered by an enemy then you had to play the rest of the game with that disability in effect. It was possible to get both your eyes pecked out and be faced with trying to play the game with the screen completely blacked out or giving up and resetting :darksouls:

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

6 days a sacrifice

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
in Madden you play as future cripples

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Boner Medicine posted:

in Madden you play as future cripples

present ones if you count concussions

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
There's a short graphic novel that came out years before the Matrix or Everquest. In it, this guy writes a MMORPG that taps directly into the imagination so it is like proper virtual reality. In the real world he is impotent or sterile or something, so he hacks in a cheat that allows him to have a kid in the virtual world, but because there is no player controlling the baby it has no soul, so some demon steps in and possesses it. Players start dying of aneurysms in the real world, because of this demon kid so they shut the whole game down. 20 years later some punks find it in an abandoned warehouse and go in. The baby is now fully grown and rules the virtual world, and has the power to possess the punks in the real world who go out on a killing spree. So, the government puts together a crack team of cripples and quadriplegics to go in and defeat the demon thing, because if they get possessed they can't go around killing people because their legs are all hosed up.

It's pretty good for a comic book.

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

final fantasy 7 where you play as a mentally crippled retard

I hated the part where you control Tifa too

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

In Zero We Trust posted:

I hated the part where you control Tifa too

i'm pretty sure he meant barret

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

Iamblikhos posted:

@$#% racist

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

barret is also a legit cripple because his hand's missing

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Droid posted:

You can become a cripple in Dwarf Fortress, for quite some time i kept trying to put on a right-handed gauntlet only to remember my adventurer had lost his right arm.

I had a legendary dwarf wrestler in my fortress suplex a bronze colossus, he had no arms

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011

Iamblikhos posted:

"don't go thinkin' you so bad jus' cos' you was in SOLDIER"

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Terri: Culture of Death

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/227644

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
NHLPA '93 was pretty brutal with some of their ratings

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Mass Effect universe has two whole races of cripples: Quarians (hosed up immune system) and Krogan (hosed up reproductive system)

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

killstealing posted:

nobody mentioned katawa shoujo, lmbo wrap it up nite krew

You dont play as a cripple you gently caress the cripples HUGE DIFFERENCE

queertea
Jun 4, 2013

Not Fade Away

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sabel posted:

That new Daredevil game looks ok

Why are you posting DirectX 10 Star Citizen?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
QWOP

Teresa Heinz-Kirby
Jan 2, 2007

i was here first i had a reservation
does real life count because my dad ate all his MRIs sprinkled in agent orange, thus my leg braces

keep on circle jerkin tho, just because I can't feel anything below the waist doesn't mean you shouldn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GewuerzKahn
Jan 7, 2014

My opposable nipples are hurting me.
Heavy Rain

One protagonist can loose a finger.

• Locked thread