Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

The Mad Archivist posted:

as retarded and loving stupid as depression is I rest easy in the knowledge that I'm still in way better shape than back to nature sadbrains. go frolick with some squirrels, loving :laffo:

rest easy in your smug superiority about a past you will never understand. and y'all keep popping those pills to convince your body not to kill itself lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
a retard, 100 years from now: what do you mean living in servitude to the jews in giant enclaves is retarded. do you want to go back to the stone age and live outside and die of aids and h1n1? uh LMFAO much?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

why would the jews even keep us around. once they have the technology and the power we are all toast!!

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i'm cool with being ruled by jews, personally

Jimby Nougats
May 6, 2009

Benedick Cuckold posted:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
why did elisha cuthbert get a boob job and start hanging out with skeleton bikers

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Twee as gently caress posted:

why did elisha cuthbert get a boob job and start hanging out with skeleton bikers

yeah why would anyone do an awesome thing and then do another awesome thing? the world may never know

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
poo poo poo poo loving godamn messed up website making me post twice

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

spokey

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
realtalk; having been on several different anti-depressants and to different doctors over the last 10 years, I've found that doctors tend to push too high of a dosage, and too soon. They also almost always will start you off on the standards like Zoloft, even though there are many better and more specific options available, and then when that med doesn't work, their first answer is usually "well I guess we need to increase the dosage." Don't. It's bullshit. If you don't notice any improvement with a low to medium dose, increasing it will only increase your side effects and make you more confused and frustrated.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Because life is generally monotonous, repetitive, and non fulfilling

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Cucking Mama posted:

why would I not admit I was on ssris if I was on ssris

its almost like you wouldnt want to admit a penis malfunction as that can be embarrassing

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Because life is loving terrible. Even when everything is good, its bad.
EDIT: I blame jews!

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

same.they seem to be pretty a pretty competent & hardworking people.run a tight ship.
tbh if there really was an international zionist cabal running the show i bet things wouldn't be as hosed up as they are

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
im depressed

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

oh cool the forums are back

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the forums depress me

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

also prozac has now made me ridiculously horny all the time. i didn't think that was supposed to happen

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

your sex drive can go up as well as down with depression so maybe it is the depression not the prozac

or maybe if your life feels empty you are pursuing the one avenue of unambiguous joy left idk

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

that's true but it's been steadily getting lower and lower over the last few years with no real spikes, and now it's increasing constantly only a few weeks after i started prozac, so i'm guessing there's some link there. maybe this is just how i feel when i'm not utterly overwhelmingly depressed, which is ok i guess

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

that's true but it's been steadily getting lower and lower over the last few years with no real spikes, and now it's increasing constantly only a few weeks after i started prozac, so i'm guessing there's some link there. maybe this is just how i feel when i'm not utterly overwhelmingly depressed, which is ok i guess

people get hornier during wartime, so maybe this is how you express a fear of death or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i remember reading that peoples sex drive increases with depression sometimea because it is their genes trying to make sure they are passed on

like hey this iteration is pretty hosed so let's try again

• Locked thread