Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

InFlames235 posted:

Cuz they realized that you work your entire life to get money to buy things that ultimately mean nothing when u die and the only real joy you can experience is when you're loving a girl for those glorious 30 seconds and getting drunk or high

Pretty much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Twee as gently caress posted:

right because there's no sense of fulfillment or purpose in building a career in a way that you think matters to the rest of the world, sharing your life with someone and raising children and later on retire as grand-parents to enjoy the fruits of your life and see the results of your effort in the next generations

you're much better off just sitting on disability playing steam game 40 hours a day until you die of one of the many diseases that afflict people with morbid obesity good point

it's all in your perception of reality if you can be fulfilled and content doing jack poo poo all then it doesn't really matter does it

it's like the monks who meditate and achieve enlightenment and then just live in the mountains eating rice and don't give a poo poo about anything

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

InFlames235 posted:

(It starts with one)
One thing I don't know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
(All I know)
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
(It’s so unreal)
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn’t even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go

I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to be will eventually be a memory of a time when...

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

This was my poo poo in middle school and now I'm a nihilistic fuckhead. THANKS LINKIN PARK

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Benedick Cuckold posted:

the only thing that keeps me going is my carefully cultivated delusion that science will find a way to significantly extend the span of a human life sometime before i die

also unironically this

but then what the gently caress will I do just play Starcraft 3 or 4 for decades

jesus

• Locked thread