Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gagelion posted:

why is everyone depressed

I want to say bacause you posted, but I think my problem run deeper than that. I don't know. Is it because I don't want to follow in my father's footsteps? Maybe. Is it because I am bored? Probably. Why are you depressed OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

splifyphus posted:

that, and we're going extinct

we are? I know a lot of people in my generation who have kids

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tonsured posted:

Depression: my brain is trolling me :smith:

this I can believe/get behind! gently caress my brain!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shithouse Dave posted:

Last night I was introduced to the concept of post-traumatic growth, which is something nobody has ever talked about in my presence before. Imagine that, people can become stronger after traumatic events and not all survivors need to be hella coddled and felt sorry for!

I wanna learn about it and introduce the idea to E/N, but then I'd be less happy because there would be a little less comedy on the Internet.

who was the teacher? What was their traumatic thing?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

The CIA invented depression in 1982.

just another reason to hate teh CIA

• Locked thread