Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

boom boom boom posted:

because of this horrible cyberpunk future we live in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if ur sane in an insane society.. maybe u are the insane one

think about that for a bit

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

depression is a result of western decadence and slipping away from righteousness. the americans live empty and unfulfilling lives. more and more of them will come to realize islam is the only answer inshallah

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

nah ssris are good poo poo.went off them for like 2 months, then back on and the difference is night & day.poo poo feels like a low-key but still functional mdma buzz.dampens that part of your mind that's inclined to throw in the towel & sleep/stare at a wall for yet another day.

i will say however that coming off them is a unique brand of horrible, though.don't like being so reliant on the loving things.

true about weed & exercise though.combine Meds, weed & lifting for good times (stay hydrated though).meds give you energy & motivation, weed somehow makes it easier to nail good form & gives you the patience to do lots of reps without getting bored & the lifting releases endorphins into the chemical cocktail.really good way to get a deep workout, esp with suitable music

im gay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

nah ssris are good poo poo.went off them for like 2 months, then back on and the difference is night & day.poo poo feels like a low-key but still functional mdma buzz.dampens that part of your mind that's inclined to throw in the towel & sleep/stare at a wall for yet another day.

i will say however that coming off them is a unique brand of horrible, though.don't like being so reliant on the loving things.

true about weed & exercise though.combine Meds, weed & lifting for good times (stay hydrated though).meds give you energy & motivation, weed somehow makes it easier to nail good form & gives you the patience to do lots of reps without getting bored & the lifting releases endorphins into the chemical cocktail.really good way to get a deep workout, esp with suitable music

same

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Bobby Deluxe posted:

you do realise though that when you tell depressed people they need to motivate themselves that this is like the main thing they cannot do right

shape up or ship out human being

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Zzulu posted:

some people are weak losers and thus they become depressed because they are weak losers

- Alexander the great

he was sad.. in his own way...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

For hundreds of thousands of years, mankind roamed the empty Earth, living free.

Now you are chained in a plastic chair behind plastic walls with buzzing bright lights and we call this "progress".

makes u think

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i took paxil like 5 years ago for about three weeks. i could jerk off but could not cum so i just stopped taking it. welp thats my story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

why would the jews even keep us around. once they have the technology and the power we are all toast!!

• Locked thread