Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

So is Watchmojo literally nothing but top ten lists? Thats their only product? Ranking things in some kind of order and then begging you to "let us know what you think! Subscribe!" So youre telling me people get payed money for that? How do I sign up? I can pull top tens out of my rear end in 5 minutes, just give me someone elses creative works to steal footage from and Im all set!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
lol that guy on the left looks like an exploding butt loool

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Hwbrgdtse posted:

lol that guy on the left looks like an exploding butt loool

Hey let me know what you think by commenting. Also while youre here hit like and subscribe for more awesome top ten lists

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Every single one of those videos has over ten million views, which pretty much means that they are more popular and successful than you will ever be. Clearly you're doing something wrong.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
imo it would be MUCH cooler if they did roundups of the best tweets of the week from Weird Twitter.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
great thread, OP! subscribed. but I would've preferred it if you compared them with, say, 9 other original content-devoid YouTube channels, and ranked them, and included a button so I can share the post to my friends on Facebook.

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
The worst part about watchmojo is that they won't even take the extra time to make a video in HfuckingD in tyool 2014

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

great thread, OP! subscribed. but I would've preferred it if you compared them with, say, 9 other original content-devoid YouTube channels, and ranked them, and included a button so I can share the post to my friends on Facebook.

Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vugntqBWgdU

Remember to do those things

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

:drat:
dropping a wave to my circles right the gently caress now!

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
"Inflammatorily poorly selected top 10 list"
Do you agree with our list? Post a comment and tell us! Share with friends and see if they agree?
*rubs hands in delight at the millions of angry nerds typing up essays on the inaccuracies of the top 10 list

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Make sure you got tits on your thumbnail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Broenheim posted:

Make sure you got tits on your thumbnail.

Top ##
Videogames
Tits

I think Ive figured out the success formula

Also, make sure your thumbnail includes a picture of your stupid loving face to ensure everyone knows how w-w-wacky you are

• Locked thread