Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which neighbors get your attention?
loving
Domestic Violence
View Results

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
I rent a room, so both are the same couple!!

e: the safeword is snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Ramsus posted:

For me in the lovely side of Norfolk it was middle aged lady whose husband died partying all night below, two big fat drunk guys addicted to pills from Detroit and throwing each other into walls on the bottom right, and two prison dykes next door with their twinky girlfriend loudly loving and fighting almost every night.

figure 1: a goon who doesnt know what twink means but uses it anyway

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

My neighbors are elderly and my apartment doesn't directly share a wall with any of them anyway. So neither.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

i can listen to either of those most nights of week so i usually listen to the floor because i think my downstairs neighbour is a serial killer

for serious, he's a creepy weird loving dude and occasionally i hear women's voices coming from his apartment but i've never seen him on a date or with a girlfriend or anything.

he's definitely picking up prostitutes i'm just curious to see if he's stabbing them or not

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

cock hero flux posted:

i can listen to either of those most nights of week so i usually listen to the floor because i think my downstairs neighbour is a serial killer

for serious, he's a creepy weird loving dude and occasionally i hear women's voices coming from his apartment but i've never seen him on a date or with a girlfriend or anything.

he's definitely picking up prostitutes i'm just curious to see if he's stabbing them or not

Twist: That serial killer is your split personality. You're renting both apartments and listening to your other self as he kills. You must battle yourself to end your reign of terror.

Coming to theaters next summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

• Locked thread