Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
i have indian friends and i joke about castes a lot but i never fail to remind them that white people who are above that poo poo are actually the highest caste of all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

as soon as the white man gave india freedom they started raping. really makes u think

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
what the gently caress is a caste

and what the gently caress is n/t

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jeffrey posted:

i have indian friends and i joke about castes a lot but i never fail to remind them that white people who are above that poo poo are actually the highest caste of all

nice casterating

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

porkchop_express posted:

are untouchables the best because its hard to rape without touching?

Yeah but all you get to do is handle dead bodies and excrement so I'd take the odd rape over a lifetime of thay

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I broke my finger once and ended up in this lovely finger caste

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

mookface posted:

Yeah but all you get to do is handle dead bodies and excrement so I'd take the odd rape over a lifetime of thay

odd days raping. kinda like when you're able to water your lawns in the summer

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
I'd like to go to india. Will kegel help my rear end cope with the food and/or taking a bus?

jejeje
Dec 25, 2004
fetus
One time I had an Indian (Brahmin) stats prof who decided to teach us about hypothesis testing using an academic paper about the genetic differences between castes. They were trying to prove that one caste had bigger noses than another, it was pretty weird and my prof seemed to think this was a completely normal thing to talk about.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Mr. Mallory posted:

and what the gently caress is n/t

n/t means 'nude touching', it's a reference to the indian prime minister who said that rape is really just nude touching and not a big problem in india

idk what caste is

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
"I'm a very progressive indian person, I had to leave india because of the corruption, and the social politics, and the violence. I welcome anyone in to my home, and will often bring in delicious indian foods to my workplace! I seem like a wonderful person anOHMYGOD! MY DAUGHTER IS TALKING TO ANOTHER INDIAN OF LOWER CASTE! HUSBAND, PLEASE BURN HER ALIVE!"

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

"I'm a very progressive indian person, I had to leave india because of the corruption, and the social politics, and the violence. I welcome anyone in to my home, and will often bring in delicious indian foods to my workplace! I seem like a wonderful person anOHMYGOD! MY DAUGHTER IS TALKING TO ANOTHER INDIAN OF LOWER CASTE! HUSBAND, PLEASE BURN HER ALIVE!"

i know this lady. by which i mean i know a progressive indian woman

poise krew
Dec 22, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

I once asked a person from India what their caste was and they answered but looked real uncomfortable. Since then I don't ask anymore.

I can't imagine not intuitively knowing that that wouldn't be ok to ask

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

you irl posted:

i know this lady. by which i mean i know a progressive indian woman

I think everyone knows this lady, to one extreme or another.

I actually work with a few. The one that I though was the nicest, out of the blue one day she was talking to her son on the phone, and I guess they were talking about the girl he was dating. She found out the girl smoked, and she completely flipped her poo poo, on some real crazy levels. Completely screaming at the top of her lungs, ranting and raving, throwing things around. They put people in straight-jackets for less.

I also live in Vancouver, so we get "honor killings" here from time to time. I mean, you left India, leave that poo poo behind already.

poise krew
Dec 22, 2009

you didn't say you lived in canada at first

poise krew
Dec 22, 2009

*tells crazy anecdote about weird behavior*
"what, that's crazy! people don't act like that!!"
*casually reveals that this happened a foreign country like that doesn't matter*
"ooh :rolleyes:"

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Mallory posted:

Long ago some people decided that only certain types of people should only have certain types of jobs and can only marry within their groups. If your father literally clean pig poo poo from ditches, you would also clean pig poo poo from ditches and marry the daughter of another pig poo poo cleaner and having pig poo poo cleaning babies together and your entire bloodline will never have any hope of being anything other than a pig poo poo cleaner. And since your were scooping pig poo poo with you bare hands, people hated you and used that fact you smell like poo poo to oppress you and make it so your children will always be cleaning pig poo poo.

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I think everyone knows this lady, to one extreme or another.

I actually work with a few. The one that I though was the nicest, out of the blue one day she was talking to her son on the phone, and I guess they were talking about the girl he was dating. She found out the girl smoked, and she completely flipped her poo poo, on some real crazy levels. Completely screaming at the top of her lungs, ranting and raving, throwing things around. They put people in straight-jackets for less.

I also live in Vancouver, so we get "honor killings" here from time to time. I mean, you left India, leave that poo poo behind already.

In surrey there was those two brothers that stuck gramps in the oven of their restaurant over a feud. I think it was called pandeep pizza or something

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

mookface posted:

In surrey there was those two brothers that stuck gramps in the oven of their restaurant over a feud. I think it was called pandeep pizza or something

Pizza King.

But yeah, Pandeep Pizza is the ultimate name for an indian-run pizza shop.

PootieTang
Aug 2, 2011

by XyloJW

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Pizza King.

They should rename it 'Patricide Pizza'

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

if you have to ask that means you're in the 'get raped constantly' caste, so watch out. they're probably surrounding your house right now

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
p sure its just how black they are so you dont really need to ask, afaik

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

jejeje posted:

One time I had an Indian (Brahmin) stats prof who decided to teach us about hypothesis testing using an academic paper about the genetic differences between castes. They were trying to prove that one caste had bigger noses than another, it was pretty weird and my prof seemed to think this was a completely normal thing to talk about.

lmao thats so indian

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Pizza King.

We should go for a slice some time but make sure not to check out the owners daughter to obviously

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
NO.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RAPED AND MURDERED, TELL THEM YOU'RE A BRAHMIN.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

mookface posted:

I see tourism India commercials on TV all the time. I think the slogan is 'incredible India' who the gently caress wants to go there?

Ozma.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Maldoror posted:

The cool Indians:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism

The Jains are the best, those are the ones that put out food for rats and throw garbage away where bugs and bacteria that eat it can do so in peace without being harmed :)

Wrong.

Jains caused Gandhi therefore Jains are the worst. Now and for all eternity.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Prodigal T-REX posted:

p sure its just how black they are so you dont really need to ask, afaik

No I don't think it has anything to do with skin color. I know a person from a pretty high caste and he is pretty dark.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Wrong.

Jains caused Gandhi therefore Jains are the worst. Now and for all eternity.

they strain their water through cheesecloth before drinking it because of microbes

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

mookface posted:

they strain their water through cheesecloth before drinking it because of microbes

Actually, doing that might save your rear end if you're drinking from the loving Gange

naem
May 29, 2011

Bring one of these to India:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour....68911936,d.cGU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Just walk up to them and say "You send one of ours to the Hospital, we send one of yours to the morgue" and when they look all confused follow up with, "Oh I'm sorry. It's just you look like an Untouchable".

They hate that.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

probably most indians you meet in the west will be one of the really fancy castes so theyll probably be pretty smug about it but maybe theyll get offended too

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I think you're supposed to be able to tell by the size of the dot on their heads, but I'm not sure how to do it

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tafferling posted:

Actually, doing that might save your rear end if you're drinking from the loving Gange

Oh poo poo I found a disarticulated big toe in here. It might have some maggots in it better not...

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

jejeje posted:

did you then raise indian iq scores versus whites and east asians?

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
i don't think it's rude, personally i get upset about generally only being able to be "white" or "caucasian" for demographic purposes when in fact i'm mostly ukrainian and thus way better than nearly all white people, let alone the muddier races. that's like caste too right?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Straker posted:

i don't think it's rude, personally i get upset about generally only being able to be "white" or "caucasian" for demographic purposes when in fact i'm mostly ukrainian and thus way better than nearly all white people, let alone the muddier races. that's like caste too right?

No not at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
well i know the concerns of a third world country cant possibly be that important no matter how many people live and rape and get raped and die there, so of course it's not really relevant to my plight, but i was trying to be polite for a second jesus give me some credit

• Locked thread