Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
It seemed like as vodka got more popular rap guys started having their own varieties of vodka. Now whisky is the new hip drink. How come rap dudes aren't producing whisky?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
mollie

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
b/c whiskey is a drink for men, not little boys

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

b/c whiskey is a drink for men, not little boys

#Swag

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
girls dont like whiskey and rappers like to gently caress girls unlike op hth

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
kill yourself, OP

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
have u ever been in the club and were like oh yes i woild like to enjoy a nice whiskey while a fat booty bitch grind on my dick

Pebble and the Penguin
Sep 9, 2010

You're going out there a silly, hysterical, screaming queen, but you're coming back a great, big, passing-for-straight Broadway star!
buying the cheapest 40 you can find at walmart is more gangster, sorry you had to find out this way OP

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Knight of Arboria posted:

buying the cheapest 40 you can find at walmart is more gangster, sorry you had to find out this way OP

no one buys 40s at walmart wtf?? do you not have corner stores??

Pebble and the Penguin
Sep 9, 2010

You're going out there a silly, hysterical, screaming queen, but you're coming back a great, big, passing-for-straight Broadway star!

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

dont tell me how to live my life

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ilikedirt posted:

have u ever been in the club and were like oh yes i woild like to enjoy a nice whiskey while a fat booty bitch grind on my dick

u haven't?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Big Boi has his own edition of Crown Royal is that close enough?

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 635 days!
because black ppl seem to have trouble succeeding in the world of business unless that business is lovely music!?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
because they arent white people

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
A playa drinking Maker's Mark or cranburry vokka

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
not even snoop dogg could make gin cool

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

onedayholiday posted:

:snoop: not even snoop dogg could make gin cool :snoop:
not even snoop dogg could make that post cool

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Kentucky deluxe by URSHER

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
rappers do not give a poo poo about white people culture

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Ilikedirt posted:

(contracts herpes through two layers of clothing)

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
The blacks prefer fruity and sweet drinks, much like high school children.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

how come whiskers don't make rapey

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

because theres no need for a brown liqour other than hennessy, fireball and paul masson

edit: forgot about remy martin

Necros fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jun 16, 2014

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Serious post:

It's because whiskey is a drink for 20 something IT drones who think they're Ron Swanson, and rappers know better than to pander to that market. It's all about affected masculinity, when in reality all of you faggots think it tastes yucky. I loving hate everyone here.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Professor Tomtom posted:

Serious post:

It's because whiskey is a drink for 20 something IT drones who think they're Ron Swanson, and rappers know better than to pander to that market. It's all about affected masculinity, when in reality all of you faggots think it tastes yucky. I loving hate everyone here.

Serious post:

ur a fag kill urself

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
Rappers drink a lot of bad Cognac though.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
niggers drink Hennessy not whiskey

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
it's called whiskey you philistine

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7F5O01Q2Mg

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

tech n9ne picked his favorite drink because I think the recipe rhymes. he's said it in almost every single one of his songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHXFARUOYY0
i tried it and it was alright.

whiskey rhymes with a lot of words so i don't know

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Professor Tomtom posted:

Serious post:

i dont get this attitude and ive seen it here again and again, "since I dont like something, anybody that appears to enjoy it actually doesnt and is just trying to look cool"

Streamskips
Jan 5, 2009

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmoMR8jdSGg

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

In some areas Wal Mart is the corner store. It is much harder to be urban in those places though.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

satanic splash-back posted:

Serious post:

ur a fag kill urself

human being idiot bitch fucker

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Black rappers want to be sophisticated so they make cognac and poo poo. White people want to seem earthy so they make whiskey and bad tequila. We all want what we can't have.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Haverchuck posted:

i dont get this attitude and ive seen it here again and again, "since I dont like something, anybody that appears to enjoy it actually doesnt and is just trying to look cool"

I kinda like it, but there's suck a thing as too much and you fuckers have got there.

"Oh well you just MUST try this single batch bullshit that I bought in Europe or whatever. It's $200 a bottle and anything less is for philistines." Just get drunk on whatever and stop talking.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Because grape flavored whiskey would be un-goddamn drinkable.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i tend to stop giving a poo poo about the flavor of my drink once its alcohol content starts burning my throat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Whisky used to be for proles and farmers, but is the new symbol of insecure white man success, like German cars, oyster bars and yachts.

• Locked thread