Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
Reboot
Kenny Vs. Spenny
The Hills Aftershow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Yestermoment posted:

Hannibal is filmed/produced in Toronto!

Produced is a tricky term. Just because something is shot in Toronto/Canada it doesnt make it "Canadian" which is what the OP implied.

In order for something to be considered Canadian- as per Canada Film Law - it has to have the following parameters.

1. Be shot in Canada (AND the location has to BE Canada)
2. Director and/or Producer has to be Canadian
3. 3/5ths of the stars have to be Canadian

Sidenote: Canadian radio has a by-law where 35% of all music played must be from a Canadian artist.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

SlipUp posted:

iirc CRTC regulation is that 2/3 of writer/producer/artist makes it "canadian"

e: the tom green show
e2: i guess just tom green. wellll

Yep- that's about right.

• Locked thread