Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Sionistic posted:

Completely forgot Raw was on. Did I miss anything good?

The Cody Rhodes, Golddust plot went somewhere . Vickie got puked on. There was a battle royale that was 60% jobbers and super predictable. Rusev squashed Heath Slater which just felt extra mean :(
The headliner match with Cena was coma inducing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Sweeney Tom posted:

Stardust is the best. Evidence:

Minus stars
Stars

Add that shot of Vicky looking confused and covered in puke and you've summed up this weeks RAW pretty successfully.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

STAC Goat posted:

Heath responded to losing his foreign friends by becoming a xenophobic face. I found that odd.

If I had just seen my 2 main co- workers booted to the curb with little warning I'd do whatever the gently caress I was told.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Also Adam Rose winning made me happy mostly so I could hear JBL bitch about the bunny some more.

Also Kevin Hart I guess....

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Sanguinia posted:

Great Raw.

I'm super antsy about Money in the Bank after watching it. Between Bray's promo, Roman's bond-villain plot to win the battle royale and the strong way that Shaemus and Cesaro have been booked for the last several weeks, any one of them is in position to be take the gold home, especially since Orton and Del Rio have been conspicuously back-burnered for the last couple shows while those four have been directly addressing the build at every turn.

That makes things really tense and exciting. Cesaro, Reigns and Bray for the obvious reasons, and Shaemus because if they pick him it could really be a renaissance moment for his career to become a double-champion (If only the world titles weren't unified he would be WWE's first Triple Crown Champion :smith: .)

Of course, this presumes that Cena is not going to rapidoo his way to a 15th Championship. If we work under the assumption that whoever is winning is only a transitional champion until Bryan comes back, it's very possible that they're going to give one of those guys the spotlight just because they're popular and will nicely fill the time AND all provide an excellent match for Bryan upon his return. But it's just as likely we'll have to endure several months of throwaway Cena feuds so we can build to Bryan vs Cena 2. I really hope we get the former.

It's going to come down to Cena and someone slapping each other at the top of the ladder and either Cena will win, or the other one will win in a "bad" way and be a heel champ.

I submit the following as proof that creative don't give a gently caress

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Mob posted:

I am really hoping "I'M GONNA HUCK THESE FUCKIN STEEL STEPS AT YOU FROM THE RING" is one of Cena's signature moves now

Except the other half of that exchange will only ever be "OK! I'LL HALF HEARTEDLY BLOCK THEM WITH BOTH HANDS THEN SORT OF AWKWARDLY FLOP BACKWARDS"

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

After that riveting finance lecture.

Somebody got a photo of Rollin's new outfit. It looks... Sweaty.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

I'm on my iPhone at the moment and can't get a good pic, but I can't shake the image of the last fight with Shang Tsung in the Mortal Kombat movie, once he took his coat off.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Daniel Bryan posted:

so Daniel Bryan will at least be healthy enough to do a thing at the end of the month:

http://www.nycastings.com/Public_s/v3_viewNoticeDetail.asp?Qc=Film/TV/Video&QPn=1&Qn=60292

It's also possible it could have been filmed ages ago. If you think about it there will almost certainly be no scenes shot together with "Dave" and Bryan. He could have wrapped his poo poo up pre-injury.
Not that it is a particularly important observation but it is worth considering.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Suben posted:

The last I remember hearing about AJ (though I think it might've come from a ~NEWZ~ site so who knows) was that basically she has as much time off as she wants and regularly checks in with the company. That was like a month or two ago though so who knows if that's changed if that was the case.

Apparently the hint that AJ is pregnant is a "reddit source" (:downs:) but the same source that fortold JTGs release.

Make of that what you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Daniel Bryan posted:

pro wrestling is fake

• Locked thread