Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Sionistic posted:

Completely forgot Raw was on. Did I miss anything good?

Raw was very good except for the last 20 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Oh this again? Yeah, that's not really how it works.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I love this theme so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjd4oUHtURo

I also really love Dean's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwHdyAw0NYg

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Roman Reigns posted:

Is this really true?

No probably not since he used to wrestle in trunks just like everyone else before being in The Shield. People just kind of inferred that because of the thing where he put the vest back on after he won on PPV when they actually just missed the reasoning behind that entire thing.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

sticklefifer posted:

John Cena is wrestling tofu: he absorbs the flavors of whatever he's mixed with. If he's with a good worker it's a good match, if he's with a poo poo worker it's a poo poo match. He's not like HBK or Flair who can drag a paper bag to at least a 3-star match.

Not that anyone would ever say he's a better worker than Shawn Michaels but let's remember he had a much better match with Khali than Michaels did. He's had decent matches with bad workers plenty of times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Daniel Bryan posted:

It's a shameful thing, you've lost your head. A careless man who could wind up dead!

I will watch the hell out of those matches.

• Locked thread