Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i heard my posts per day were really low now so i wanna check it so im posting k bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i stepped on a snake todaty!!! the snake screamed and ran away after but didnt bute mwe!!! thank god

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Oil Can Boyd posted:

Oil Can Boyd

You might be the coolest person on this forum at this very moment. You have been blessed by the Lowtax. It isn't often that those sort of prayers are answered.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Ilikedirt posted:

i stepped on a snake todaty!!! the snake screamed and ran away after but didnt bute mwe!!! thank god

stay safe, friend

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

How I Met Your Mother is a surprisingly good show.

Agent Maria Hill is an undercover news reporter looking for information on Doctor Horrible and Josh Radnor.
A lesbian witch marries Sarah Marshal's ex and that doctor from House that committed suicide shows up for a few episodes and just tanks every scene.
Another doctor from House plays a hippie that showers and is also super rich and wants to have sex with a building.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Dear Lowtax,

I'm pregnant.

Love,
Iamblikhos

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i just watched uwe bolls new movie "assault on wall street

its better than the one lowtax got a vacation to vancouver over

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Lowtax, I'd like Ruben Sierra's rookie card please

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Dear Lowtax,

I just updated my Firefox to version 30.0. How can I expect this change to impact my enjoyment of Something Awful forums?

Sincerely,
Iamblikhos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Dear Richard,

I drank a fifth of vodka, do you dare me to drive? And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call. I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall.

Sincerely,

T. T. Jones, esq.

• Locked thread