Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Romes posted:

Yes, I am protected. Grandma's at the top of the stairs.

I haven't seen the legit answer in ages. Basically the forums are running 'okay' but it's your user base, especially in GBS that seems to be 4chan posting one word threads, empty quoting, posting untrue things, and just generally being racist degrading homophobes at every turn. I remember a time, oh in the early 2000's, where people were completely welcome to do that, in FYAD. GBS was a place where you would get prob'd / banned for complete zero effort threads, poo poo posting, etc, that did nothing more than infect the forums and blur out any real threads someone put marginal effort into. The reason the forums/threads used to be so awesome was because effort was encouraged. The real reason they're going to complete poo poo is because now days, effort it's made fun of.

Fly away, fly away to a subforum. That's where effort posting went. GBS is generally for bullshitting so chill out hth

• Locked thread