Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I won a bunch of money playing this game so I think I have to agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

TontoCorazon posted:

Nobody likes those douches that play too loving seriously.

No items fox only final destination

High items pokeballs only pokemon stadium

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

i hope sakurai keeps trolling the competitive crowd forever

I don't care if the game is competitive or not, tripping is easily the most unfun mechanic I can think of.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Cathulhu posted:

What IS tripping anyway?

It's literally tripping because you don't know how to run, even though you're mario and all you do in your games is run and jump.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

G.I. Jaw posted:

My friends and I used to play the poo poo out of SSB:M and I always played Sheik and beat everyone really badly so we went to some regional tournament and that's when I first learned about wave dashing and how gay it was. It was ok because in the end I placed second and got my picture taken and a certificate and a t-shirt and qualified for the finals in California but then the tournament got shut down for infringing on ESPN's X-Games somehow.

What I'm saying is, im gay

The samus one was real bullshit.

I was a samus player

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Benedick Cuckold posted:

actually i think you'll find that there were no good ones because video games are for children and you're probably sucking on your mama's teat right now

You have some disney anime poo poo for an av and you're telling people their hobbies are children hobbies like it is a insult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Benedick Cuckold posted:

someone bought me this av precisely because i made fun of their anime poo poo. i didn't even know this was a disney character. in fact i'm pretty sure it's dreamworks even tho i'm not about to look it up and get put on some watchlist

Dreamworks is a disney district I am pretty sure but don't quote me on it. The movie slash animated series is lilo and stitch and all I remember about it in the 3 minutes I seen was that aliens pooped out of space capsules or something

• Locked thread