Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
My friends and I used to play the poo poo out of SSB:M and I always played Sheik and beat everyone really badly so we went to some regional tournament and that's when I first learned about wave dashing and how gay it was. It was ok because in the end I placed second and got my picture taken and a certificate and a t-shirt and qualified for the finals in California but then the tournament got shut down for infringing on ESPN's X-Games somehow.

What I'm saying is, im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

Triangle posted:

Maybe you should come back to this thread when you've clocked over 1k hours on the Smash series.

We knew we were true fags when the game told us we had played 5,999 versus matches, which is about a penny per match. The game actually has an achievement for telling you that you're wasting your life.

• Locked thread