Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I knocked up a girl I'd been seeing for six months when I was 21. We now are happier than gently caress with three kids and have built a nice life together and its great. People wait too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
There are parents of kids in my daughters kindergarten class that are fifty and their first kid is five. Just think about that

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al Borland posted:

Dear god. Those eggs are almost due past expiration date.

You should hear them swap fertility clinic stories. Maybe you should have had kids when your body isn't shutting down BECAUSE YOURE OLD AS gently caress

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Frostwerks posted:

this is unsettling

Its true dude downs even more so

• Locked thread