Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Orkin Mang posted:

islamofascism

this is true but its hosed up as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mookface posted:

Maybe you should have had kids

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gonna make more kids via lesbian fertilization and im gay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

my dad was born when my grandfather was 67 and hes autistic as gently caress and in a family of short people he was six foot seven. im the spawn of a genetic freak who was the product of old people loving when they really shouldnt have

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

grandmother was like mid 40s. my grandfather was a county judge and had two names and was married to two women. my father is a published author who writes books about how he talks to god. hes also a successful logistics expert and i am privileged

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

old sperm will gently caress you up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Orkin Mang posted:

islamofascism and christian fascism is gay but in the long run the secularist ethical nihilism will destroy the fkn world

this is what ive been saying forever. allah ackbar

allah ackbar
allah ackbar
allah ackbar

• Locked thread