Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Hello and welcome to the GBS Goon Confession Station! Please read the rules and the F.A.Q. I've done some cool SA smileys to make it easier to read!

What is this? :confused:

:eng101: This is the GBS Goon Confession Station, it's where we all share some fairly embarrassing facts about ourselves to other goons for our amusement.

Why would I want to do this, oh god I'm gonna pee my pants :gonk:
Relax :D It's actually quite therapeutic to say embarrassing things about yourself to a bunch of internet strangers you don't know. Nothing can happen to you after all and no one knows who you truly are, but you still get to be honest with yourself and others. It's a long held tradition in these forums, and for good reason! :razz:

Something bad is gonna happen if I do, you'll make fun of me :ohdear:
:hydrogen: Don't worry about it! I've talked to the mods :cop: and boring trolls :jerkbag: that poo poo this thread up too badly will be dealt with! :commissar: Remember, we're all here to share our secrets together and have fun doing it in classic goon style.

:stare: Wow, I can't believe I'm doing this but... I want to join in :)
:getin: Let's have fun together.

:siren: :frogsiren: Some Things To Keep In Mind: :frogsiren: :siren:

-It's a good idea to spoiler your confessions using the [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] tags (no space), that way they can't be Googled! Good lifehack. :thumbsup:
-Please do not quote other posters in this thread or anywhere else! Give them the right to edit out their posts, if they so desire. Let's be respectful everyone :bravo:
-Have fun :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
I own a collection of trillbys and used to try to impress girls with them. They called me the "hat man" and I thought it was a compliment :cripes: Fortunately I don't use them anymore :)

• Locked thread