Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
When I wake up in the morning, my dick is like, rock hard. Normally this would be pretty rad, but it's very hard to carry out my morning routine with an erect penis. Does anyone know what causes these painful morning erections? How do I get rid of them, do chicks also get them or something equivalent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Sorry guys, I can't cum straight off in the morning because I have to do my light calisthenics,, so you can see how having an erection can gently caress my routine up. I mean, I'll always take advice on how to ejac, but it's not really relevant to the topic at hand w/r/t morning wood.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Momplestiltskin posted:

Use the zen approach. Don't fight the morning wood, harness it. I was just saying in that other thread that through practice and meditation I have gained the ability to urinate hands free while sporting a full erection. It's this type of harmony with the natural world that really improves your life imo. See about incorporating your erection into your calisthinecs (sp?) or maybe dont cus tbh thats pretty gay. Probably just do push ups and sit ups and stuff like a man.

that's what calisthenics are.

• Locked thread