Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
nice legs, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

no I can't afford my aids meds cause I'm too busy purchasing wives to cuck with my diseased clam hammer

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Kazvall posted:

were wearing cutoff jean shorts, literally every single one. Is this some sort of remembrance thing or do women have like some memo they send out?

Also really short shorts are either hot as hell or criminally disgusting. I think they should be outlawed to avoid confusing men. Discuss.
dude jus start wearing cutoff shorts yourself in protest

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Can we talk about those girls that cut their jeans shorter than the pockets but then don't have the decency to cut off the pockets?

It really bothers me.

you gotta turn that poo poo around. "hey, girl, i can see your pockets. mind if i slip my digits in them?" see it works on two levels: creepily asking to give a woman your number, and even more creepily insinuating that you'd like to feel her up. win-win.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

dude jus start wearing cutoff shorts yourself in protest

I don't think it works that way. I'd have to wear a speedo or something

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Kazvall posted:

seriously go to the CVS in bethel and tell me I'm not right

ill pop by after work and check out these denim butt allegations

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Count Freebasie posted:

I hope girls wearing black tights never goes out of style again. But, many times when they're not wearing tights, what looked good in them ends up being less than advertised.

theyre advertising to you because they want you
give yourself to them all of them, be torn apart by these wild dog women

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
when i die you guys can have all my shitpost

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gaunab posted:

when i die you guys can have all my shitpost
who gets your trashed and torn urethra

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
~~I wish u wld step back from that ledge my friend~~

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Can we talk about those girls that cut their jeans shorter than the pockets but then don't have the decency to cut off the pockets?

It really bothers me.
But where will they hold their money and house keys :ohdear:

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

Oral Slither posted:

pfft, women carry around bags for that poo poo

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Oral Slither posted:

But where will they hold their husbands money and house keys :ohdear:

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
op lets meet and wear short shorts and maybe j/o. But no homo stuff

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Police Automaton posted:

op lets meet and wear short shorts and maybe j/o. But no homo stuff
op you should take up this goon on the offer. its the opportunity of a lifetime

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

BUSH 2112 posted:

you gotta turn that poo poo around. "hey, girl, i can see your pockets. mind if i slip my digits in them?" see it works on two levels: creepily asking to give a woman your number, and even more creepily insinuating that you'd like to feel her up. win-win.

If a guy did this to me I am pretty sure I could use "Stand Your Ground" laws as a defense, just as a heads up.

Oral Slither posted:

Either you are wearing cutoffs so short that pockets are unnecessary (because you are homeless & don't have money or house keys) or you can do what I did & trim the bottom of the pocket off & reseal the bottom of the pocket to the inside of the cutoffs so you still have a functional pocket for carrying condoms but it's not visible from the outside. The point is to put a lot of effort into looking like you don't care.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Either you are wearing cutoffs so short that pockets are unnecessary (because you are homeless & don't have money or house keys) or you can do what I did & trim the bottom of the pocket off & reseal the bottom of the pocket to the inside of the cutoffs so you still have a functional pocket for carrying condoms but it's not visible from the outside. The point is to put a lot of effort into looking like you don't care.
learn this 1 weird tip by a goon to prevent your pockets from looking like prolapsed rectums

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Looking at women? That's gay.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Twitch posted:

Looking at women? That's gay.
yeah thats some girly man stuff. stare @ hard dicks 24/7 to increase your manliness

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It really bothers me.

i like this look, the pockets draw attention to how short the shorts are

for me personally the holy grail would be wearing just pockets, dick flopping around carefree and easy, warmed by the summer sun, but still a place to stick my phone and keys

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

who gets your trashed and torn urethra

u can have that bro

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gaunab posted:

u can have that bro
um no thanks? I don't want your gypsy dick curse

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

you irl posted:

for me personally the holy grail would be wearing just pockets, dick flopping around carefree and easy, warmed by the summer sun, but still a place to stick my phone and keys

You could always wear a jockstrap, just push the banana hammock over and use it as a pocket. you're welcome

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

um no thanks? I don't want your gypsy dick curse

come on bro, u no u want it

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

you irl posted:

cut the pockets off your cutoffs & wear them on a belt

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Just because you're wearing cutoffs doesn't mean you have to give up on yourself.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rcman50166 posted:

ill pop by after work and check out these denim butt allegations

I'm sure people would be more inclined to vote 5 if we had confirmation

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

BUSH 2112 posted:

You could always wear a jockstrap, just push the banana hammock over and use it as a pocket. you're welcome

i dont want tan lines under my cheeks tho

Trixie Hardcore posted:

where is the etsy page where i can buy this

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

you irl posted:

if your backwards parents hadn't gotten you circumcised you'd have a handy dick pocket to store all your poo poo

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Huh that would be interesting to know, too bad all of them were sub 3s and not worth asking yourself huh?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i want to see a pretty lady at the cvs

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If a guy did this to me I am pretty sure I could use "Stand Your Ground" laws as a defense, just as a heads up.

You make some good posts, but I am still skeptical.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Just no fannypacks.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Oral Slither posted:

Just no fannypacks.

counterpoint: only fannypacks.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
lol whores we should really take some pointers from our progressive friends in the middle east and not allow women out and about unsupervised, would solve about 90% of all problems in NA

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Libelous Slander posted:

counterpoint: only fannypacks.
Okay you and this dude convinced me.

naem
May 29, 2011

I saw two girls with 1990's-ey goth makeup and died black frosted tip hair and then a bunch of kids wearing flannel shirts with skater hair.

I'm only 32 but I had like a Vietnam flashback

Also I look exactly like I did 10 years ago, it's like time isn't passing

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

you irl posted:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Red Bones posted:

if your backwards parents hadn't gotten you circumcised you'd have a handy dick pocket to store all your poo poo

thanks to a rigorous routine of foreskin stretching i have a five inch long leathery cocoon hanging off my dick, but that's only good for keeping skittles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

naem posted:

I saw two girls with 1990's-ey goth makeup and died black frosted tip hair and then a bunch of kids wearing flannel shirts with skater hair.

I'm only 32 but I had like a Vietnam flashback

Also I look exactly like I did 10 years ago, it's like time isn't passing

We have a fat teen goth in our neighborhood & I'm not convinced she's not just a lost time traveler.

Maoist Pussy posted:

You make some good posts, but I am still skeptical.

Save all your cut off pockets & make another pair of cutoffs made out of pockets.

• Locked thread