Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

were wearing cutoff jean shorts, literally every single one. Is this some sort of remembrance thing or do women have like some memo they send out?

Also really short shorts are either hot as hell or criminally disgusting. I think they should be outlawed to avoid confusing men. Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Chris Awful posted:

You didn't get the memo? Check facebook.

I deactivated my Facebook when a women posted a quote, "real men don't change because their woman wants them to, real men change because they want to for their woman".

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Also I have hepC not aids, get it right, human being.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

HepC is so hot right now.

Yes my liver is burning up

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Doctor Butts posted:

Seems like shorts styles from the 90's are coming back and I approve.

Tight black spandex is making a cumback too. Its like hey I'm a mother over 40 time to tantalize the married men at church with my Oprah fitness club glutes

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

you mean one day I can go on double dare with my adopted Korean children and mark summers will finally have a gak related death?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Can you explain this to us in scientific terms Dr. Butts?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

cutoffs let you get a wider stance, its all about functionality

so it helps you do squats and clean and jerks, eh?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I bought a babydoll dress this weekend & I haven't worn one since 1996. I was so confused as to why the store had them, maybe they just uncovered a sweatshop that was buried in a mudslide in 98 or something.

This new green earth recycling movement just doesn't know when to quit

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

uG posted:

way to cutoff your thread subject, that poo poo is 2000 and late

Got you interested didn't it

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Can we talk about those girls that cut their jeans shorter than the pockets but then don't have the decency to cut off the pockets?

It really bothers me.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rcman50166 posted:

eat my shorts, children

seriously go to the CVS in bethel and tell me I'm not right

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

no I can't afford my aids meds cause I'm too busy purchasing wives to cuck with my diseased clam hammer

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

dude jus start wearing cutoff shorts yourself in protest

I don't think it works that way. I'd have to wear a speedo or something

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rcman50166 posted:

ill pop by after work and check out these denim butt allegations

I'm sure people would be more inclined to vote 5 if we had confirmation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

you irl posted:

thanks to a rigorous routine of foreskin stretching i have a five inch long leathery cocoon hanging off my dick, but that's only good for keeping skittles

and hiding pills, but if you get too sweaty you accidentally OD

Police Automaton posted:

op lets meet and wear short shorts and maybe j/o. But no homo stuff

no problem dude, we can close our eyes and use our inside voices

• Locked thread