Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saoritficis
Apr 23, 2008
So yeah, Germany is totally gonna win this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Stinky Pit posted:

I love waking up to read about how Ochoa is a transfer target for all sorts of clubs even though 90% of them had no idea who he was until yesterday. The press has no shame at all just making poo poo up.

It was a pretty good advertisement for himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he got a lot of offers.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Saoritficis posted:

So yeah, Germany is totally gonna win this thing.

We're right on track to losing another semifinal, I agree.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

Tortilla Maker posted:

Hahahha.holy poo poo guys. I got assaulted at a pub while watching the Mexico match.

Mans posted:

thankfully you were helped by someone who conquered the boy challenge

Jiro posted:

The gently caress happened to you man? :stare:

Pissflaps posted:

Are you a Brazil fan

vaginal culture posted:

Typical Ghana fan. Ugh.

Stinky Pit posted:

¿estas bien mi compa?

Ponce de Le0n posted:

This might be racist.

Tortuga posted:

Socks n Crocs? That'sa beatdown deserved

croutonZA posted:

that wall could use a bit of paint, the state of it is a bit shocking imo

I'm alive guys. Sitting there drinking a pint, eating some fries. Homeless guy USMNT fan walks up to the bar and starts moaning and groaning. Throws an empty bag of peanuts at the bartender. She calls for the manager who tells him he needs to get out. Next thing I know he reaches down into his pants and starts beating it, hardcore. With his other arm he starts knocking everything he can find off the bar and rail. Broken glass, beer bottles, plates come flying at me. He then starts lunging/swinging at everyone sitting at the bar.

Lost my beer and fries in the incident. Shame.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Katana Gomai posted:

We're right on track to losing another semifinal, I agree.

Depends, if Kevin can get his hands on a Kebap near the Maracana everything is possible.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Tortilla Maker posted:

I'm alive guys. Sitting there drinking a pint, eating some fries. Homeless guy USMNT fan walks up to the bar and starts moaning and groaning. Throws an empty bag of peanuts at the bartender. She calls for the manager who tells him he needs to get out. Next thing I know he reaches down into his pants and starts beating it, hardcore. With his other arm he starts knocking everything he can find off the bar and rail. Broken glass, beer bottles, plates come flying at me. He then starts lunging/swinging at everyone sitting at the bar.

Lost my beer and fries in the incident. Shame.

Beating it hardcore, do you want more?
jerkin it raw to the op's slore
So for one last time usmnt I need y'all to score

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Stinky Pit posted:

I love waking up to read about how Ochoa is a transfer target for all sorts of clubs even though 90% of them had no idea who he was until yesterday. The press has no shame at all just making poo poo up.

He was linked to Liverpool for a while last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
mak new thread pls

• Locked thread