Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

hostile apostle posted:

WC Standings Recap
------------------
USA 3 Pts
England 0 Pts

Take it to the England/USA threads, none of these teams are playing today. This is the Korea Appreciation Station, let's go my little Taeguk Warriors, eat them up like dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I'm pumped for Algeria to wreck the Belgium hype train

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The only people who are rooting for Belgium are the belge and the goons who use them in FIFA

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

The Finn posted:

Things are funny and then things are really loving annoying because they get run into the ground by people that aren't funny. Shut up about AIDS, and no offense to you rarity but unless you've played football at the national level I don't want to hear anything else about your life. Thanks everyone

im a girl!! didnt you hear me?? im a goon and a girl!! *shouts into your ears* IM A GIRL DILDOS STRAP-ONS TITS!!!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
im glad i didnt watch this match

• Locked thread