Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

--

Hello and welcome to day 6 of the FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil. On offer today are:

Previous record: BEL 1 | ALG 0 | 1 draw

Could be tasty if the Belgians play like the outsiders almost everyone says they are.

Previous record: BRA 22 | MEX 10 | 6 draws

Only two teams today that have actually played each other often. Everyone's expecting Brazil to walk away with this one.

Previous record: RUS 1 | KOR 0 | No draws

TBH I don't know if this is going to be any good at all. Probably not.

--

More information in the team threads:

Belgium
Algeria
Brazil
Mexico
Russia
Korea

Streams @ Univision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Hegay posted:

drat poor effort OP, killing my buzz for sure

didn't realise anyone gave a poo poo OP. Will work on that next time for sure.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Zythrst posted:

Well you see when a group of people repeatedly call you poo poo and predict for you to lose, and instead you win, some might be complelled to rub it in their faces. Doubly so if that group has lost themeselves. Also some stuff about poo poo that happend in the 18th centuray.

Me personaly I like a lot English tv so I just let it slide.

Would you guys mind shutting the gently caress up about this gay rivalry when neither the US nor England are playing today?

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
As for me I hope our Belgian neighbours can do something at the World Cup before the inevitable split of their country, after which they will never qualify again!

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Belgian anthem 1 - Algerian anthem 0

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Phlegmish posted:

i see about thirty times more belgian flags now than three years ago when the country was supposedly on the verge of breaking up

After the World Cup Belgians will remember that there is nothing uniting their country other than the fact they share a king.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
lol Jan Vertonghen

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

HJB posted:

or a... ?

defender with speed