Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It's from their art thread. The one where they post their drawings. laffo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I.N.R.I posted:

Im a better and more accomplished artist than the OP even thouhg i havent so much as lifted a G pen since i was 17. the op cant even draw a person without tracing a photo in photoshop with liberal use of the undo key or w/e "digital artists" do. And here ehe is makeing fun of the honest art of the denizens of creative convention. How crass. gwahaha

_____/

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FYAD is bad at art, lol.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sid Vicious posted:

lol john glenn do you really think good art goon is where fyad posts their own art? its goonlulz for art dude

goddammit, sid.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sid Vicious posted:

i sorry john glenn

next time trust that I know what I'm doing.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bureaus Watts posted:

you sure trolled fyad!

:ralp:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I.N.R.I posted:

hed definitely do the typeo f shading where u scribble with the pencil and then smudge the pencil shading and all the lines owuld be made up of hundreds of little raggedy lines

FYAD poster INRI has gotten my goat yet again. :argh:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh yeah? Well then how do you explain this?

:colbert:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm going to quote this again because it's my favorite drawing and it deserves to be seen.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

drilldo squirt posted:

I also love reading fyad and talking about it in byob op.

It would be a disaster if I tried posting there, so this is the best I can do.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

CAT BRUSH posted:

A male dolphin's member is roughly S-shaped, tapered at the end. If you are in the water with them, it is best to support the dolphin on his side, just under the water, with one hand, and handle him with the other. Male dolphins, I find, tend to prefer the base of the penis to be gently massaged and squeezed, as well as gently rubbed along it's length. It feels very much like the rest of the dolphin (ie. smooth and rubbery to the touch, but firmer). It doesn't take long for the male to ejaculate, around 40 seconds to a minute, and this is usually accompanied by either shuddering just prior to ejaculating, and thrusting and tail-arching during ejaculation. The force of ejaculation can be powerful at times, so it is best to keep your face out of the line of fire, or keep his member underwater. You can attempt to lick and suck on the end of it while masturbating as well, but be warned, do not try to give full throat, and get the hell out of the way before he ejaculates! A male dolphin could snap your neck in an accidental thrust, and that would be the end of that relationship.

:staredog:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The X-man cometh posted:

I don't know what's worse, the "art" or their attempts to defend themselves

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Captain No-mates posted:

i want to gently caress a dolphin

They come for the free fish. They stay for the hand jobs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

like the comic in the OP wasn't drawn on a tablet anyway and incidentally what the gently caress is going on itt

FYAD is bad at art and we are making fun of them. Also, I think some dolphin sexual predator was posting dolphin molestation techniques.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Yes, that is funny. Thank you Widestancer.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

This thread has exceeded all expectations, actually.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he posted:

i like inri

INRI gave me a lot of attention in this thread and it felt really good like when an abusive dad takes you out for ice cream.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

that sounds like a pretty good deal how can i get on board this mindless fellation of my internet persona

I prefer thoughtful fellation of the penis

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Epic Hamcat posted:

you can look at someone['s sa profile and sometimes theyll have a random string of numbers that let them in to a videogame guild. through this method you can tell theyre kewl.

:wink:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Siluvayne posted:

why are the bad boys always so good-looking *sigh*

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

drilldo squirt posted:

Lmbo at this whole thread.

same

• Locked thread