Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what food do you avoid the most
This poll is closed.
flesh 7 5.88%
booby juice 35 29.41%
vegetables 7 5.88%
salt 16 13.45%
gluten free organic 54 45.38%
Total: 119 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Tell your friend about breeatharianism instead, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Dolphin posted:

Ooh, I found a good diet for him.
http://salicylatesensitivity.com/about/food-guide/vegetables/
Only eat the items on the left. Cross-reference for gluten and nightshades. Avoid the meat and dairy sections. Only buy from farmers markets and food coops.

This will work.

Bamboo Shoots
Beans (dried – not borlotti)
Cabbage (green or white)
Celery
Green Split peas
Lentils (brown)
Lentils (red)
Lettuce (iceberg)
Peas (dried)
Banana
Canned Pear****
Lime
Pear (ripe and peeled)

Maybe I can narrow this list more. Bananas have a lot of radiation for instance. Celery is empty.

The only food I can't think of a problem with is bamboo shoots. My friend will become a giant panda.

Only eating brassicas and legumes, he's gonna fart himself to death

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Dolphin posted:

those are the things he avoids, yeah. he used to just be vegetarian, which I thought was dumb but you know whatever. now i can't even go to a restaurant with him because of his "diet." he won't drink beer if it has gluten. he won't drink wine with phosphates because he thinks sulfite free wine won't give him hangovers. he actually thinks the sulfites in wine are what cause hangovers. not the alcohol, it's the sulfites.

He is so ready for breatharianism. All food is poison, the most highly evolved and enlightened people live on light alone and maybe the odd cup of tea.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Anorexia is particularly hot on dudes, I don't know why more bros aren't dedicated to it

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Tell him his vitamins are partially animal sourced and also highly processed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Post pics of your friend OP, steampunk iPhone needs some thinspo

• Locked thread