Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007
Murderology AND Murderonomy!
I hope this one is played to completion. I remember an old 2007 era Shadowrun VLP that was lost to the ages/archives. There's also a thing I am curious about but am patient enough to wait for it to become relevant. That said I played the poo poo out of this as a kid, there was one part I got stuck on for a long, long, long time until I broke down and began to talk to literally everyone in the game and scrolling down all the possible hot topics until I finally found what I was looking for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007

Keksen posted:

By the way, when your hired runners leave, can you go back to where you found them and pay them again or are they gone for good?

All the runners will simply respawn at their respective locations with one exception and even then you have to jump through a hoop in order to trigger that. The hoop I'm referring to is actually the next thing coming up and once it's done I can explain it better.

Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007
If you get her to permanently join the party if you take her through the graveyard doesn't she permanently die if she gets knocked out next time? Say if you take her on a normal run and don't kill the rat shaman, if she dies she'll simply go back to the jagged nails club but if she's a permanent party member doesn't she now run the risk of permanently dying?

Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007

Hivac posted:

I didn't know ao oni was in this game.

Now I can never unsee that from him.

I'm guessing you have a plan that eventually shows off all the shadowrunners in the game? If not, shame on you for ignoring one of the best runners in the game that we have yet to see. <:mad:>

I also saw you complaining about your runners taking a tendency to group up during battle. There's actually a way to stop that. In battle you put your hand cursor over then like you'll want to talk to them or examine them, then when you hit B you'll get an option to tell them to go somewhere. You can also exploit a cheap but silly tactic too using the target option that pops up as well.

Blackray Jack fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jul 26, 2014

Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007

MaskedHuzzah posted:

As I recall, you could hack both of the computers in the Dark Blade's PC room - the other one contains a solid chunk of money.

I wanted to make a mention of this myself earlier but I'm guessing he might be holding off on another update to show that off. After all, he hasn't shown off what's next door either. :getin:

Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007

Danaru posted:

You can use it any time to do a poo poo ton of damage to any enemies on screen, but Drake is really the only time you SHOULD use him.

What? No you can't.... you can't.............................can you?

I will test this for myself but I am 99% sure you cannot.

EDIT: Yup, you can't. All it'll say is 'I'm not using it HERE!'.

Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007
If you decide to show off the Jester Spirit could you try and do it in video format? The Jester's laughing and Drake's roaring was pretty cool to listen to while he hosed him up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackray Jack
Apr 7, 2007

Danaru posted:

You can use it any time to do a poo poo ton of damage to any enemies on screen, but Drake is really the only time you SHOULD use him.

I remember what you're talking about! It's the summon spirit spell, not the jester spirit item! :v:

• Locked thread