Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
This game is very well-made, even to the point where that if you get to a certain point, somehow, without a gun, which requires some heavy sequence breaking, the game will give you big flat spoiler

And it also happens to be the worst

Spoilering just in case. Well gee, never mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Veib posted:

I never played this as a kid and it always seemed like it'd be really cool, but whenever I've tried to play it later on I just can't deal with the controls. It'd be perfect with a mouse, but a d-pad cursor is just terrible. So, I guess I'll finally be getting my Snes Shadowrun on with this LP.

Some people are working on porting it over to the new Shadowrun game which works with both tablets and mouse and keyboard.

It already has Jake as a character so it's just a bit of adjustment to get him to work right away. It's fairly simplified compared to the PnP ruleset after all.

• Locked thread