Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

I got utterly stuck as a kid because I could never find Sassie's number. I got everything else in the room (and every other pixel hunt in the game for that matter), but utterly missed that for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Who cares about money when your morning routine consists of shanking a dozen vampires before you've even had your coffee?

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

SorataYuy posted:

That one might work better as a streamed experience. Because there are so many possible choices that we'd be stopping forever for the democratic process of thread voting.

Not every thread has to be democratic, y'know. Something like SR, I'd have, at most, a vote at the start deciding whether we want to be a good guy, bad guy, smug rear end in a top hat, etc. That, or choose the path the LPer deems most interesting. It's not like the game doesn't lend itself to multiple playthroughs/threads.

• Locked thread