Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
It's so much better for all involved.

FACT: Men's urine spray is the #1 cause of bathroom funk.

Sit down, relax, and have a piss in your own home. Read a book. Look at your hands. Contemplate life. Chill and piss.

Rather than aiming - peeing standing up is work! Don't do it in your own home!

Of course, the greatness of being male lies in peeing versatility, so if you're at a bar or the game or anywhere, piss standing up and do it loud and proud.

But in the comfort of your home, take a load off. Have a seat and a good piss - maybe you'll have a surprise poo poo! You never know.

You'll have a better time AND reduce the time needed to clean your toilet/bathroom.

Let go of old stereotypes of masculinity and what not and have a seat and a piss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jay-V posted:

it hurts to squat tho

Go see a doctor.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Seriously, men's piss spray is the number one cause of bathroom grossness.

So not only is pissing standing up more work, but you create more work for yourself down the road.

Work less.

Have a seat and a piss!

#PEESIT

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Twee as gently caress posted:

lmao if you think that men bathrooms are anywhere near how loving gross and filthy women toilets are

Public bathrooms are a whole different arena and I would NOT encourage men to sit and pee at work, at the bar, at a restaurant, etc.

I'm talking home bathroom only, or a trusted other bathroom like Mom's or girlfriend's.

Of course women are gross but this thread is not about women. It's about men and their peeing habits.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Momplestiltskin posted:

Through years of practice I have honed my ability to urinate while sporting a full erection, and this is a very handy skill to have when you wake up with morning wood. My erect penis is FAR too large to be sitting down to pee in the morning. As a side bonus I can go hands free and still aim just fine.

Of course morning wood is to be considered, but sitting down presents less challenges for most than double or even triple stream pisses.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Box of Trial posted:

I can't sit in a urinal, op

You have a urinal in your poo poo box apartment?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this happens when the dick aperture is incorrectly positioned, but the urine pressure is too low to set up the correct laminar flow. You can apply a little sideways pressure for < 1 second and your issue should resolve itself. For "stuck dick" situations (usually caused by too tight pants or you fell asleep on your dick weird) you may have to give it a quick once over beforehand.

These are complicated matters to consider with the first piss of the day.

Sitting down gives you better odds of handling it correctly.:page3:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gently caress the ROW posted:

this is a metaphor, or allegory, for something. All the piss or whatever I mean. Anyway I hope the OP dies

gently caress you gently caress the ROW.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There is no mess if you pee sitting down. Unless you're some kind of retarded human being.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Otisburg posted:

I already pee sitting down. In a jug, because I'm not about to take an unplanned AFK from my Black Temple raid. I would lose DKP for sure, and I need it for when the Twin Blades of Azzinzoth drop.

This guy knows what's up.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AE-35 Unit posted:

when I "let loose the sluice" I prefer to lean to the side and fire at an upward angle so it cascades across and down the back of the urinal like a sheeting waterfall

sometimes the sound is so soothing that I fall asleep and collapse on the floor with my diller just flapping around like an unrestrained fire hose, soaking the entire bathroom with my pouchwater

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

old dog child posted:

OP do you have more than one urethra? That could explain your aiming problem

How many are you supposed to have?

• Locked thread