Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I only do it when I need to take a dump too because it seems to help. The only "gross" thing about it is having to tuck your thing in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
The more I think about it the more I realize this will hurt the economy that desperately needs jobs because if men start sitting down to piss then there will be less mess and less need to hire custodians.

Obviously this is just a ploy by corporations and those in power to lower their labor costs, nice try.

#Standforjobs

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jun 17, 2014

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
but what if I fall in?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Would it would be acceptable to pee standing up when I have morning wood (usually caused by a full bladder) or an erection from sex?

• Locked thread