Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jerk out onto the gulf stream from a helicopter obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

So no one will admit to doing this regularly? My pal seems to think its normal and that a lot of people do it but don't own up to it
you should tell him that's not why people have white teeth :rolleyes:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RasputinVarez posted:

That's the christian way of doing it, technically the sin isn't masturbation but "spilling your seed" so if you eat it it's not a sin!

I just use toilet paper myself...
that part of the bible is funny because of the interpretations

the guy cucks his brother and pulls out before jizzing and god says it's a sin but people think that the sin is "spilling the seed" and not cucking

e: or yeah not getting your brother's wife pregnant like your dad says I guess :wtc:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*slurp slurp* it's totally pragmatic man I just do it for hygiene mmmm mmm

nah I think he's telling th truth

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op I cracked the code. by telling you that your friend was hinting that you should give him your cum to eat. whether or not thats gay is up to u

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

indigi posted:

a baby who doesn't know what cum tastes like at least
yeah like what if you were a world famous chef and you had to get the taste of your latest dish just so, and the taste it needed was cum??? and you didn't know!?!??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Necros posted:

thanks for clearing that up splitsoul i was gettin scared for a minute there

i really shoukd smell some other cum to compare bouquet
a cum-parison

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

HollisBrown posted:

extreme anal
1080 aerial, 360 ollie, land in butthole

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

that's someone's daughter
it's ok if she's wearing a helmet

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

holy poo poo spermjacking is real :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

someone get forums user cuckold cleanup in here. I bet there's a lot of cross discipline knowledge that can be applied

• Locked thread